Lowest prices for your stay
Lol.travel
US$266
US$118
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
eDreamsUS$266
All reviews directly across the street old town shower cubicle would recommend this hotel to anyone location centre professor toiletries euros
Selected filters
Reviewed March 3, 2020

We were a group of 21 students and 2 professor travelling in South Italy and we had the pleasure to stay at Boston Bari Hotel for 4 nights. It was an overall great experience. The rooms were cleaned and the staff was very hospitable. They even provided their meeting room for free to us. The breakfast was great and they accommodated us according to our early morning schedule. The location was great. Definitely recommend!

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank violak813
Reviewed January 29, 2020 via mobile

Me and my friend stayed at the hotel for 3 nights. The staff was really friendly and caring. Francessco and Domenco were really kind and helpful. I recommend the hotel also because of the good location in beautiful Bari!!!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed January 9, 2020

My time and Bari and in Boston Hotel was amazing! I would recommend this hotel to anyone! Staff members were very polite and over all hotel was very nice! Breakfast was very good and I fell in love with pancakes! I think hotel was pretty clean and overall look was good.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed December 10, 2019

Stayed here 2 nights before a cruise, it was part of the package that we (mum, sister and her husband) had booked.

We took a taxi to the hotel from the airport which was 25 euros. Convenient for us.

Lovely buffet breakfast and the staff at reception helpful. Reception area comfortable.

my room, which I shared with my mum ( who has mobility difficulties) was bright, fresh, laminate flooring and a good size, where as my sisters was dark, carpeted and had seen better days.

Access to My room was not straight forward. Fortunately my mum is able to walk a little so was able to walk into the room. However I am not sure how we would have been able to manoeuvre the wheelchair into the room due to its shape.
My bathroom, was clean and bright, however the shower cubicle was a tight squeeze and access to it difficult if you have mobility difficulties (step, small narrow door, no hand rails) No extra hooks to hang towels or clothing. The towel rail was behind the shower door which you would have to step out of, close and then take the towel. No soap dish or shelf to put toiletries in the shower, so you would have to step out to take them from off the sink. The shower hose was positioned too low (waist height) so you couldn’t stand under it, although there was a fixed head on the ceiling above ( wear a shower cap otherwise you get dripped on!).

The location is good - close to the old town. There was a market on the way on Sunday. Some good restaurants nearby and a coop across the road for supplies.

I am a little undecided about the hotel, if I was travelling with my husband and had this room I would be ok and not too fussed about the small inconveniences.
However travelling with my mum, this room was not suitable. It is difficult to know if this was an oversight by the company who I booked with (I suspect it is the company as I changed my second hotel where we were allocated shared facilities) or the hotel does not have appropriate facilities/booked out. Either way the bathroom/ shower facilities was difficult for my mum to use comfortably.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed November 9, 2019

we stayed for 2 nights. Price was reasonable and we didn't expect much from this hotel. It however was quite alright, except not for noise - one can clearly hear what people on all sides of your room will be doing - if neighbours flushed the toilet, the sound was like you flushed it yourself.
We booked double room but received room with three single beds, which was not huge problem.
There was fridge in the room and COOP supermarket directly across the street, so there was no problem getting either food or wine.

Breakfast was rather basic, but better than standard continental one. There also was bean to cup coffee machine.
walking to historical centre of Bari took about 5 minutes.

Overall, reasonable choice if one can tolerate the noise (we were not able to sleep without earplugs)

Date of stay: October 2019