Lowest prices for your stay
US$115
Travelocity
Hotels.comUS$106
Expedia.comUS$106
PricelineUS$128
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 30, 2019

The location is probably the best part of this hotel. Located within an easy walking distance from the train station, you will encounter no difficulty visiting any parts of this beautiful city or using this hotel as a base to travel to Alberobello or to Matera. The room is equipped with a safe, but not large enough to accommodate my small notebook computer, and I had to ask the desk to store my computer every morning while I was away. They offer laundry service, but the job, they say, had to be done outside, and the hotel could not give me an estimate of how much it would cost to do the job. The breakfast was O. K., but with limited variety, and so if you stay for more than three or four nights, you will feel like trying something different.

Date of stay: November 2019
3  Thank rsg01657
Maria Teresa L, Direttore at Adria Hotel Bari, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2019

We are sorry that you have not been able to put your personal computer (not a tablet) in the safe in the room, which has a standard size for hotels, so we had to keep it in our safe every morning, and this has created considerable discomfort. We did not ask for the laundry rate at the moment, so as not to let you lose time, but the cost is well within your budget. Sincerely Hotel Adria - Bari

Reviewed September 7, 2019

Booked a standard room for anight on arrival in Bari. It's a few minutes from the train station and about 15 to the old town. All a flat, easy walk. The check in was really quick and friendly and we were in our room early. The room was small, but clean and comfortable and the bathroom spacious. There's a small roof terrace if you want to sit out. Breakfast was good, plenty of fresh produce. I'd stay here again as it was nice and quiet.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank lisa b
Reviewed August 7, 2019

This is an average hotel, or rather below, near the train station in a rather rough area. My room hade a favour of smoke and when i wanted to change, they said no. For 15 euro I could have changed hotel, but after a while most of the smell disappeared and I had to get up only, so I stayed.

Room tip: If you have to catch an early train. Pick a room facing a inner court. It´s qiuet.
Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank tomG3745TD
Reviewed July 5, 2019

My company has booked this Hotel for me.
Arriving was easy very close by RRTrain Station.
Reception had a big smile, the room was great! Had all utilities + a very clean sheet and bathroom! Excelente!!!! Bello!

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank youniquetravelling
Reviewed November 13, 2018 via mobile

The place is really close to central station and an easy short walk so with you have bags this wont be a problem!
Breakfast has all you need to start your day... simple but accord to the hotel costs
It is a short and pleasant walk to old town and even being alone i felt safe to walk during late evening!
The staff is friendly and helpfull! The have also a locker room in case you need to leave you lugagge to visit the amazing places near Bari such as Polignano a Mare, Alberobello and Matera ( those places are worth staying a night in case u have time)
My room was single to had a single bed and it was small but had all i needed and it was clean and confortable!

Date of stay: August 2018