“A paradise for Vegan, Vegetarian and good food seekers!”
Review of Ko' de Kap

Ko' de Kap
Ranked #245 of 383 Restaurants in Alghero
Price range: US$20 - US$27
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2014

I'm an abitue' of this restaurant. Everytime I go to Alghero I HAVE to eat there. In an ocean of restaurants, this is the place where to find peace and really good quality food, being vegan or not.
Excellent wine selection, local beer and drinks.
The staff is always kind and willing to accommodate every request.
For the little one there's always a toy to get entertained along with artistic and interesting videos/photos projected.

I'M A FAN OF KO' DE KAP!!!!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Excellent and tasty - though simple - uramaki and sushi. I recommend the amberjack&straberry uramaki. Fresh fish and smart pairing.
Many vegetarian and vegan option that can be choosen "buffet- style".
Good wine list with interesting local producers at reasonable prices.
I'm a recurrent client of KodeKap and I'd definitely come back again :)

1  Thank mj1985
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I visited Ko' de Kap for food and drinks and once more for cocktails which are very reasonably priced compared to the old town, Centro Storico. Staff were pleasant enough, however I would recommend learning a bit more Italian for the waiting staff. I went to ask for a second drink with my sister and when she was served pointed out I wanted a different drink to her "una bevanda diversa" perhaps? I was pretty much ignored after her drink was poured and the waitress walked off. Best bar service was on saturday when the Brazilian barman was working and when there is more of a lounge bar vibe, €5 cocktails. Food was tasty enough for the asian cuisine, where you can choose noodles, cous cous or rice etc with two toppings for over €10. The veggy options were slightly limited in ingredients, I tried half a baked aubergine and it was enough to complement the main portion of food. Recommended for a night where you fancy a healthy meal choice or some drinks however no sea view really, but you can make out the promenade from across the car park!

Reviewed 15 September 2013

This was the best food we had in Sardinia and the only vegetarian restaurant we could find!
Beside Pizza and Pasta you can't find anything for vegetarians so this restaurant was like a heaven for me, we visited it two times because it was so good!

The food was delicious and the staff was really friendly, we really enjoyed it there.

Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

After a week of eating seafood, pizza and pasta we needed a break and so we found Ko De Kap. The staff greeted us with a welcoming smile and one of the waiters explained the menu to us in perfect English.

We ordered 30 pieces of sushi and told them to give us what they thought we would like. One of the tastiest rolls was white fish, strawberry, nuts and rose leaves, it shouldn't work but it was amazing.

From start to finish the service, the food and the ambience was great. We have one more week left in Alghero and we will definitely be visiting again. A place where locals come and it is off the beaten track, with free wifi, we couldn't have had a better evening!