“It was not that great”
Review of Ristorante Artu

Ristorante Artu
Ranked #22 of 1,192 Restaurants in Catania
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

I went there becaise of yhe good reviews, and the food was good, but it doesnt deserve the high rating. The spaghetti was good, steak not so good and the dessert was bad. I mean, im in Italy and lrder a Tiramisu that comes frozen...??? Then i asked it it was normal, it away and im guessing they microwaved it for a few seconds...

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

I came across this restaurant by chance whilst walking one evening. It was busy but they still had space for me and I was seated inside by a very friendly waiter.
I order a half litre of wine (€3.50!) the mixed grill and had some anti pasti. The anti pasti was delicious! I could probably have just had that on its own.
The meat came out and was a sausage, two burgers and two onions wrapped in meat. Was delicious!
I sadly couldn't finish it all, I'm sure two people could have shared it comfortably.
The whole bill came to €21! Highly recommended.

1  Thank travellingchick000
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

Myself and my partner came here as he had a hankering for steak. We stupidly ordered a starter - I say stupidly not because it wasn’t good - which it certainly was - but because the food portions are very large! We had chicken wrap to start.
For mains I had a chicken burger; albeit this was more like a chicken patty but still tasty.
My partner had been to the kitchen and requested a “huge steak”... he got what he asked for. 1.2 kilos of steak to be precise. Fellow guests and the staff were laughing whilst he tried to eat it in a really friendly, jovial way. He did his best and got through a lot of it. To help afterwards the staff bought him out a drink to help with digestion.
An even bigger shock when it came was the bill. We hadn’t asked how much the meat was and we were expecting a pricey bill. His 1.2 kilos was €17 - what a bargain!
It was a lovely restaurant, nice staff and very good food! I would strongly recommend a visit for any meat lovers!

1  Thank rachelh5010
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

This is great. I had a half litre of wine (€3.50), an enormous buffet of antipasti (€9), and the mixed grill - tagliata of beef, two horse burgers, a sausage and a little more meat (€11). With a cover charge of €1.50, the bill came to €25. I left stuffed.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

We were tired of pasta & seafood. Artu’s steak selection was just what we wanted. We both ordered the thin cut steak, a half liter of house wine, and the side dish buffet. The sides were all very good. The total cost was @ 25 Euros. I’d go back for both the food & the value.

1  Thank Stowawaygirl