“Steak house away from the square”
Review of Ristorante Artu

Ristorante Artu
Reserve with
Ristorante Artu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 1,214 Restaurants in Catania
Reviewed September 22, 2018

We discovered this restaurant as we walked to tourist attractions and returned to eat something other than pizza! I had a hamburger that was quite large and fries. My husband had spaghetti. Both tasty. Had inside and outside seating but we sat outside in the cool of the evening. Appeared to be both locals and tourists. Large portions. Reasonable prices. Small area in the middle of a circular street that was having a presentation going on. Friendly and helpful waiters. Little long on the cooking but well done and worth the wait. Would return.

1  Thank SCTraveller42

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

I must say I was a bit sceptic about the quality of the food because the prices were really cheap compared to what I've seen in Sicily. But my horse tagliatta and husbands horse steak was one of the best eats I've had...ever!Really recommend this place!

3  Thank tinaobgyn
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Super good steak!! Super price! Friendly service !! Very nice location. Local wine is cheap and very good!!!

2  Thank AndreasB3492
Reviewed September 6, 2018

Great place! The staff is amazing. The quality of food is to die for and I would recommend this place to anyone. You just have to try it for yourself.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank violaagosti
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

Delicious burgers at a very good price, we tries the ones with beef and horse meat. Highly recommended if you visit Catania!

Date of visit: June 2018