Open today: 9:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
Tours from Etna Experience Excursions tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Etna Experience Excursions
from US$75.30
from US$98.50
from US$62.60
from US$74.10
1,093 results
All reviews classic tour wine tour lava cave superb guide don saro guide marco hiking boots day hiking lunch and wine tasting full day tour his passion picnic lunch antipasti great tour small group highly recommend this tour pasta
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

My brother, sister and father booked a private morning tour to make a flight in the afternoon. We experienced so much more then just Etna, a lava tube cave and local food! Our guide Salvo was incredible! He knew everything about the geology and history etc of Etna and the area (even about the large number of lady bugs on the mountain!!) which made it extra fascinating! We had so much fun and really enjoyed it. The company provided hiking shoes, wind jackets, safety helmets and torches for the cave and local food and wine for lunch so we basically just rocked up at the meeting point and everything was arranged for us. Thank you Etna Experience and Salvo for a truly awesome day! Highly recommend it!!!

Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

Giuseppe was our tour guide. We flew in from Malta, where we are spending our vacation and hopped a plane to Catania, Sicily with hopes to see the summit of Mount Etna. We booked our tour easily from the U.S. and they picked us up at the designated spot at exactly the correct time. The forecast called for clouds all day with a half inch of rain at the summit, but we decided to take a chance and go anyway. As you can see from the photos, we were not disappointed. Giuseppe was an excellent guide and made our day something special that we will remember forever. He was friendly and accommodating and I swear he was just as excited at the top as we were. I was completely prepared for rain and wind and I would’ve had a good time no matter what, but I am grateful for the break in the weather while we learned about the volcano. I felt completely safe and learned so much. The views were breathtaking and the drives through the villages were amazing. I recommend spending the extra money to take the lift and jeep ride to the top. I love to hike, but the hike did not look like it would be worth the effort. And I think the shorter trip would not get you as high as one would hope. Go for the Top Easy. Best decision I made this trip.

Reviewed October 16, 2018

Really good communication from the moment we booked, well organised and very interesting. Alessandro was a great guide, very knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I booked the classic tour last minute and it turned out to be a delight. Our guide, Giovanni, was well versed, welcoming and brought both passion and fun to the day. Etna itself is very impressive, if only seen at 2,000m, and the gorge was a great addition to the day. I’d highly recommend the tour.

Reviewed October 6, 2018

Great tour with "Manu" a Geologist, very much aware of everything going on on the Volcano. I highly recommend to ask for him as he's both a great guide and a very interesting person!