Lowest prices for your stay
US$177
Expedia.comUS$178
TravelocityUS$178
PricelineUS$177
1,439 results
All reviews rooftop bar quattro canti four corners breakfast room staying at this hotel centrally located hotel central palermo old building perfect location superior room busy street room was large pastries centre city veronica heart
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Very tastefully restored historical building, great location and great service!!

I didn’t get the name but we received great service from a very friendly lady that checked us in.

In fact, we just checked in a few hours ago- my family and I were so impressed that I had to write this review.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MB786
Reviewed April 13, 2019

If you are driving here by car then be careful as it is in the centre of the old town and is very hard to find due to the number of narrow one way streets and the section of road in which it is located appears to be closed to traffic. We had a satnav but spent ages driving around trying to get to it. In the end we found a policeman who kindly drove to the hotel in his van so that we could follow him! I subsequently discovered that, in order to get to the hotel by road, one should have a permit from the police, which is arranged by the hotel. The hotel garage is up, or down, a very narrow street called Vicolo Marotta - see the photo - which isn’t the easiest place to get to. In fact one would not normally consider trying to drive a car up a road like this!

The hotel itself has a lovely historic atmosphere inside with beautiful public rooms with antique furniture and a lovely marble staircase. The breakfast was quite good, but we didn’t try eating dinner here.

2  Thank Keith M
Reviewed April 11, 2019

We stayed here on girl's weekend and were quite happy with the service, room and location. The hotel is in a pedestrian zone, so it was easy to walk the street. The meeting place for some of our tours was four corners, a 3 min walk from the hotel. The hotel was also walking distance to the theater and to the palace, plenty of shopping and restaurants. The only negative was that breakfast was not good.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Natalie O
Reviewed April 3, 2019

Seriously, I can't think of a better way to describe this hotel than "the best." Its location is almost exactly in the center of historic Palermo. It's about 20 steps from the Quattro Canti, the famous intersection. We walked from there to most of the places we wanted to see. Even walking down to the port is not taxing. It is the most centrally located hotel I can think of. Then, the hotel itself is rather gorgeous -- spacious, high-ceilinged rooms, marble floors and stairs everywhere, chandeliers, comfortable seating and tables near the lobby, elevators, two large rooms for breakfast. The staff is exceptional -- helpful, multilingual, courteous. The rooms are sparkling clean, well equipped, and comfortable. We were astonished to get so very much value for our money, although I admit we were there in low season (March). We liked it so much we returned later in our stay in Sicily. The breakfast is the most varied, lavish, and complete that I've seen. I'd suggest either including it with your room or paying the 12 Euros separately for it. You won't need to eat again until dinnertime! Sorry to sound so exaggeratedly positive, but this hotel is a keeper. In my dreams, I'd go live there!

Date of stay: March 2019
2  Thank RosalieMaggio
Reviewed March 17, 2019

This hotel was in the perfect location and for that reason alone, I would recommend it. The property was somewhat worn. The public spaces were very nice. The rooms were plain, but adequate. It seems a quintessential Sicilian hotel. The staff was nice but not overly friendly, but typical of a larger city.

Date of stay: March 2019