“Amazing Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Politeama
Reviewed December 18, 2017

We stopped off why in the centre for a spot of lunch, found this wonderful Pizza place, all of us were seated quickly and had the most wonderful Pizza.

Thank you for great service and amazing food.

Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

Pizza is very good, and there are different type of pizza with very good combination including special ingredients.
Authentic sicilian pizza. Also very good dessert (pannacotta), while the cannolo is too sweet.
Be ready to wait at the entrance at least half an hour, especially on Saturday. The price is ok (pizza + drinks+ shared desserts about 20 eur)

Reviewed November 19, 2016

The pizza here is easily one of the best pizzas I have eaten. No faults at all. The dough isn't too hard, the 'Fior di latte' cheese is amazing and all of the toppings are delicious. Friendly and prompt service too and well priced. I've been here lots of times and I'll keep coming back!

Reviewed April 14, 2016

Very good Pizzeria. All the usual pizzas, plus some 'typical' Sicilian fare. Good atmosphere, friendly service and excellent value for money. Sicily is the home of Masala wine - Masala wine makes Tiramsu. This restraint does it very well.

Reviewed October 5, 2014

My first time here but I was pleasantly surprised! Staff were friendly, restaurant was very clean and tidy and the loo's were spotless which I always think is a good sign!
The food ranges from decent antipasto, pasta's and salads to pizza and main courses.
It was not expensive, the food was fairly quick in arriving and was well prepared. It wasn't too busy when I went but I think it would have a good atmosphere in the evening. I will definitely go back on my next visit to Palermo.