All reviews b and b francesco doorbell sights balcony city earplugs comfort luggage host
Reviewed April 20, 2015

We loved our stay at Liberta. We were in the Independent room, which was large, quiet, and very comfortable. We appreciated the great wi-fi, mini fridge, and clothes line off the balcony. The B&B is in a wonderful location, charming, safe, and convenient to the sights of Palermo. Danilo gave us a fantastic overview of the city on our arrival. Both he and Carmen were superb hosts and made our short stay in Palermo very enjoyable. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 710Travi
liberta84, Proprietario at Liberta' Bed And Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2015

I am very happy to have contributed to make your stay in Palermo.
It 'been a pleasure to meet you.
Greetings from Libertà B & B and Sicily.

Reviewed March 1, 2015

I stayed here for a while during my 2nd trip to Palermo. I had originally planned to stay in B&B Stupor Mundi, but since that was full, the owner recommended his other B&B which is "managed" by his wife Carmen. And I say "managed" because to me it felt more like family was hosting me while I stayed here.

At first I would have preferred to stay in Stupor Mundi because I already knew it was a good place. But the view I got from my room in Liberta was breath taking, looking out to Teatro Politeama, the layout of the room was done well, and like Stupor Mundi, the place was VERY clean. Carmen was very accommodating, preparing breakfast for me every morning. Sometimes even after the allotted time for breakfast. She helped me in every possible way. In addition to all of this, towards the end of my stay, I got sick. Carmen actually took care of me and made sure I got everything I needed. She went above and beyond what I would expect from a B&B owner. That's why I said it felt like I was with family while I stayed here.

At the end of the day, a place like this is a good choice if you just consider the look of the rooms and the cleanliness. But what really made this place stand out for me is the fact that Carmen and Danilo are the owners. Without their hospitality, this would be just another good B&B like the rest. Because of them, it's like a loving family home.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Paolo M
liberta84, Proprietario at Liberta' Bed And Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2015

Hi Paul,
I am very happy that you were at home ..!
Thanks for the nice words you used, but you are also a very special person.
We hope to see you again, maybe in Manila ..!
a warm greeting from Palermo and Liberty B & B

Reviewed November 10, 2014

Everything was great. We were in the Romantica room. our hosts were wonderful and made us feel very welcome. Lots of restaurants nearby. Airport bus in literally on the corner, HOHO bus across the street beside the Opera House. Breakfast was spot on. The room was spotless and the bed was very comfortable. This place is a winner. It was our last B&B after seven weeks of travel. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ian c
liberta84, Proprietario at Liberta' Bed And Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2014

Hi,
I am very happy to have contributed to make your stay in Palermo.
I am very glad that you enjoyed the B & B and thank you for the nice words used in the review.
Greetings from Sicily

Reviewed November 3, 2014

the owners have made so much effort for this to be clean, hospitable, helpful and charming. The flat overooks the square - on the first night we could hear the music from the symphony orchestra in the concert hall wafting though our window. Great value stay, hope they continue to do well.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
liberta84, Proprietario at Liberta' Bed And Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2014

Hi,
thanks for the review. For us it is very important to have your opinion, and for this we thank you. We hope to see or Sicily or somewhere else in the world.
Greetings from Sicily

Reviewed October 26, 2014

We stayed in La Liberta in August last summer. We received a warm welcome from both of our hosts. They were very helpful and took the time to answer all of our questions. Even when we had a problem with out car (it got towed), they immediately start making calls and helping us locating where we could find it back. The rooms were very tidy, and the bathroom was really clean. During our 2 nights stay we enjoyed delicious breakfast consisting of fresh fruit and freshly made local pastry (canoli). Thanks to Danilo we knew which places to visit in the city and advised some nice little restaurants and the place to visit for ice cream (brioscia). Location is perfect: every place we visited was easily done on foot. We wished we could have stayed there for some additional days and we will definitly visit the B&B soon.

Sabrina and Wouter (Belgium)

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wouter G
liberta84, Proprietario at Liberta' Bed And Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2014

Hi,
we are happy that you have enjoyed to theLibertà Bed and Breakfast.
It was a pleasure to meet you, for us it's great to have you as a guest.
Greetings from Palermo