“Nice spot. ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Not the best food for us six at this time but the location and area was excellent. The waitress made us laugh several times and we really enjoyed the early dinner.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

We went to this restaurant due in part to trip adviser, we were glad we did, good service and yummy food, again here we had the Diavola pizza it measured up to the other retaurants pizzas

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Behind the main Corso Umberto this little restaurant is tucked in between buildings. Very good service, lovely ' maccheroni Norma ' for me and homemade lasagna for my partner. His wasn't quite as hot as it could have been, though very tasty, but he didn't tell the waiter, I mentioned it at the end of the meal and the waiter was quite put out that we hadn't told him so that he could rectify it. He then insisted we had a limoncello on the house, excellent customer service! A group of young Italians were eating there, always a good sign.

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful pizza superbly cooked (I think the secret is in the type of grain they use for the base). Great vegan options, well labelled menu. Great private outdoor seating, very relaxed. Wish we'd eaten there more than once.

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

Spaghetti Carbonara was on the outside menu for 8 euro........must be the cheapest in Taormina..... but alas, inside it didn't feature, so I had the 8 Euro pizza Diavolo, which was pretty good. My wife had Bruchetta 4 Euro. All good, but with cover charge,water, a beer and coffee, the bill got up to 32 Euro........this was the cheapest meal in town.......see my other reviews where dinners, with 2 glasses of wine,were typically between 90 and 100 Euro