“Great pizzas”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2018

If you are looking for a delicious pizza, this place will not disappoint. They offer a wide choice of amazing pizzas.

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Amazing restaurant really loved the food and we are quite picky. The parmigiana was the best I’ve had. The lasagna was ok, the pizza is really good! Friendly staff and nice atmosphere, I would defiantly recommend this place.

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

I went there with my friends. I love Italian food and usually in Sicily have amazing food! Unfortunately This time I was disappointed. Overcooked pasta and frozen sea food....

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

First off Taormina is a fairy tail like place and we had great meals here. My disappointment is with pizza in general on the island. In Boston the pizza is so much better. My favorite pizza joint, “When pigs fly” actually in Kittery Maine rivals the best of the best from Naples. No more pizza while I’m in Sicily. Stick to fish and pasta.

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

Very nice place, and great service by Silvio, great advices and very attentive! Very good service, cusine and amazing atmosphere among the old houses...