See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 10, 2017

It's my third time here and fell in love with it. The view is amazing, the area is very quiet and the owners are very hospitable people. They also organize a weekly dinner for all guests to get to know each other and you get to taste the amazing cooking skills of Michele.

The houses are very roomy and always super clean. The airco also is easily able to cool the house down to comfortable temperature.

There is a pool large enough for everyone and comfortable chairs to your your tan on.

We brought or dog with us this last year and she had a blast walking all over the place.

The only bad thing I could possibly say about it is the terrible wifi but I figure that's just to convince us to go out and enjoy Italy.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

I've been staying here 2 weeks for the past 7 summers and i am still loving everything about this place! The hosts are so friendly, kind and welcoming. The houses are typically tuscan , the surrounding nature is beatifull! Always look forward to returning here!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2017

Its a nice little place with great staff, you will feel like home. Though heating had issues but we never asked them to fix it. you need a car to explore around and must not rely on google maps to reach here.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 7, 2017

Situated in the beautiful countryside, surrounded by olive trees, fig trees, and lush fields, you'll have a relaxing vacation. The hosts were so friendly and eager to share with you their organic produce. I've never tasted such fresh vegetables and fruits, out of this world. The apartment was spacious and comfortable. The only downside was every night there were small black bugs on the floor and sometimes on the bed, too. I guess this is inevitable in the countryside. Wifi signal was quite weak in the bedrooms.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

Amazing time, the only regret was having to leave. Love the peace of the place, the views, the sunsets, the villa is comfortable and very cozy, super clean. But best of all are the hosts Miguel and Carla. They even cooked an unbelievable Italian dinner for us on our last night. Can't wait to go back in the summer to enjoy the beautiful pool and next time I'll stay longer. Thanks to Miguel and Carla again and I recommend this place to anyone looking for some R & R in beautiful Toscana.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends