“Excellent Hotel, Great location, Amazing staff”

Glance Hotel In Florence
Ranked #22 of 411 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Glance Hotel is a true GEM a walking distance to the train station and other tourist attractions.
It is a brand new, modern style, well designed and decorated hotel, something usually hard to find close to train stations. But MOST IMPORTANT they have an amazing,helpful and friendly staff. I was there last September (2017 ) and DANIA, MARTINA,VERONICA and FRANCESCO made me feel very special way beyond my expectations. When I return to Florence ( Firenze ) that is where I want to be. I strongly recommend this Hotel to anybody traveling there.

Stayed: September 2017
Glancehote2016, Direttore at Glance Hotel In Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Erniecarron,

I am so delighted to hear that you had such a positive stay with us and I would like to thank you for sharing your experience on this website.
I will make sure to inform my team about your kind words on their service, it's always encouraging for us to receive excellent feedback like yours!
Hoping to see you again on your next trip to Florence!

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Location is unbeatable. very near to SMN station and bus terminal. walking distance to Duomo/ Ponte Vecchio/ David/ Uffzi Gallery and Palazzo Vecchio. Staff are friendly and helpful. Hotels are beautiful & very modern. Breakfast spread is decent and quality is good. We stayed in a triple room and it exceed expectation. Highly recommend to 1st timer to Florence. It serves as an excellent base.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Lim S,

I would like to sincerely thank you for your lovely comment regarding your recent stay with us.
I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed the location, the staff and the breakfast.
My team and I always work hard to try to make our guests' stay memorable and I'm happy to read that we were able to satisfy your expectations.
Hoping to have the pleasure to welcome you again in our Glance Hotel!

Reviewed 27 November 2017

nice hotel, clean , great location, staff well trained and friendly . breakfast needs improvement . hotel has no restaurant, bit a downer but there are good restaurants near by , so thats ok. rooms clear and quite , hotel staff went extra mile to have our stay good and relaxing , recommended

Room Tip: upper levels street view , sunny
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank lilly a
Glancehote2016, Direttore at Glance Hotel In Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear Lilly,
thank you so much for taking the time to write your impression about your stay with us!
I'm very pleased to read that you enjoyed the location, the clean service and the staff of the Hotel.
I will take note of your suggestion regarding the breakfast, in order to improve and get better day by day.

We hope to see you again on your next trip to Florence!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

A new hotel with updated rooms and bathrooms. Veronica and the rest of the front office staff are wonderful - helpful, patient and friendly. They make you feel like family. The showers are terrific as are the breakfasts each morning ( included). The Glance was reasonably priced and $100 less per night than the other hotel we considered

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Joe,

thank you so much for your wonderful review and for taking the time to share your experience at Glance Hotel.
My and my team are very pleased to read that you really enjoyed your stay, it encourages us to keep up our efforts ensuring the service we provide always meets your expectations.

We very look forward to welcome you again in our Hotel!

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

We had a very warm welcome since when arrived and helped to find our way to a meeting point we had to go. Young but experienced people for every service. Quite good breakfast always fulfilled according to people coming. Very cleab rooms l, minimalist but nice and confortable. If you need to work you should ask for a bigger one.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Marco,
Thank you for the kind words about our staff, they work hard at pleasing our guests and we are thrilled you took notice.
We are happy you had a great stay with us and hope to see you back soon

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Absolutely amazing experience from check in to check out. The location was beyond perfect a short 5 minute walk from the train station. Hotel is less than 1 year old everything is new and smells great. Very Chic and modern. The service was beyond what I expected for a 4 star hotel. I needed an unusual request brought up to the room and they had it there just as I was hanging up the phone. The front desk staff on the 11th and 12th of November deserve a raise. They were so helpful for us english speaking travelers. Their restaurant recommendations were beyond anything I or Amex could have ever found. I will be back and for much longer!!

Stayed: November 2017
Glancehote2016, Direttore at Glance Hotel In Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear Brandon,
your review is touching and I will certainly share this with the team.
I am so happy to see we exceeded your expectations.
We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Clean lines, beautiful modern design, excellent location, loved the rooftop, secure, private, fresh and welcoming environment. The hotel was exactly what I expected and more. The site pictures are real and descriptions are accurate. I would book again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Yanni,
Thank you very much for your kind words. I am pleased that our hotel met your needs, and helped play a role in your trip to Florence. We hope that you enjoyed not just the hotel, but your time in our city!
It would be great to see you again at Glance Hotel