“The total package!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Trip60521...
“The total package!”
Reviewed August 13, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

· Our stay at Florence Pitti Loft was everything and more than we had hoped! It was perfectly appointed with charm, class, and all the conveniences we needed for our three night stay in Florence! The owner anticipated all the details that weary and excited travelers need. He responded to all of our questions immediately, greeted us in person upon our arrival, and was genuinely interested in our comfort and experience in Florence! The location could not have been better, as it is on a most charming street within walking distance of everything we wanted to do. We felt perfectly safe coming and going even late at night. As much as we enjoyed his property, we also enjoyed getting to know the owners. They were truly gracious hosts for our first time to Florence! The owners and their property made our stay in Florence a highlight of our trip to Italy!

26 Aug 2017
I could not thank Pam enough for the kind words and appreciation she wrote on the apartment, my wife and me. I am so glad she and her family spent a great time at our property! We also wish to thank them for having taken great care of the apartment. It has been a real pleasure to host this very dear and charming family and I sincerely hope we will have the pleasure to welcome them again in the future! Guests highly recommended to other hosts.
BabyChe
Wine Country, California
“Perfect apartment in Oltrarno”
Reviewed August 13, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The apartment, location and host were awesome! We loved being in the Oltrarno because it felt authentic and "local" but was just a short walk to the Ponte Vecchio and heart of tourist activities. We will definitely stay here again. Perfect for our family of 4 or for 2 couples.

26 Aug 2017
How nice it was to host you! a very smart and cute family ! Thank you so much for your nice comments. I am glad you enjoyed so much the flat and the neighborhood. Thank you also for having taken great care of the apartment during your stay.I sincerely hope our paths will cross again in the future. Best wishes to all of you!
joycejose...
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great Place To Stay In Florence”
Reviewed August 13, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The apartment was very comfortable and clean, with everything we needed. It was nice to have extras like washing machine, welcome pack and smart TV. Its very close to all the main tourist attractions however the apartment itself was very quiet as it looked on to an inner courtyard. Dominique the owner is very helpful and accommodating. We will hopefully return In the future and would definitely recommend this as a great place to stay in Florence.

26 Aug 2017
Such a nice and smart family! I wish to thank you Joyce for your kind and appreciative words. I am so glad you and your family spent such a great time in Florence and enjoyed our apartment. I would definitely recommend you to other hosts and really hope to welcome you again in the future!
Laura G
St. Louis, United States
“Perfect Florence apartment”
Reviewed July 18, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We had a wonderful experience at the Pitti loft. Dominique was super helpful and met us upon arrival. The apartment was well equipped with everything we needed. Location was very convenient to all the sights of Florence. Great restaurants just around the corner and Pitti Palace and Boboli Gardens were our first stop! Would highly recommend if you are visiting Florence.

Your age range 50-64
20 Jul 2017
Thank you Laura for your kind and appreciative words. I really enjoyed hosting all of you. Let me also thank you for having taken great care of the apartment during your stay. I also hope you will come again and stay in our apartment!
Ina D
Oslo, Norway
“Beautiful flat and charming host - perfect base for enjoying Florence!”
Reviewed July 17, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Highly recommended, lovely, central, yet peaceful flat on the doorstep of the Pitti Palace and Boboli gardens and a stone's throw away from Ponte Vecchio. The flat is beautiful, with beamed ceilings, tasteful details and everything you could possibly need. Two minutes in the opposite direction from the Pitti Palace you will find the pleasant square of Santo Spirito, with an abundance of restaurants and a charming atmosphere. Our host Dominique proved to be both a very charming, knowledgeable and reliable man, full of helpful information and tips as well as being fluent in several languages. We had a wonderful stay and would gladly return!

Your age range 35-49
18 Jul 2017
It has been a real pleasure to host Ina and her family. This is a very smart and sweet family with whom I really got on very well! They took great care of the apartment and I am very grateful to them for that. I enjoyed spending some time with them giving them some insights and suggestions on Florence and I am so happy they appreciated it. I would definitely recommend them to other hosts and would be delighted to welcome them again in the future!
andrusali...
Morgan Hill, California
“Beyond our expectations!”
Reviewed July 12, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Our stay at the Pitti Loft was even better than we'd hoped. Dominique was the perfect host! Charming, friendly and so very helpful. He met us upon arrival and took the time to make sure we were well settled and knew our way around. He also gave us great restaurant recommendations and insider tips on Florence.

The apartment itself was beautifully decorated and very well appointed. You will not want for anything as it is all there! It is in a perfect location, being very convenient to everything, yet quiet and removed from the crowds.

We loved everything about it and will not hesitate to stay again on a return trip to Florence!

Your age range 50-64
13 Jul 2017
Such a nice and charming couple! It was also for me a very nice experience to have them stay at FLORENCE PITTI LOFT. I am so delighted that they enjoyed it so much. They truly are the guests I love to host as they are so elegant and refined in their taste just like the apartment in which they stayed in. I really hope to welcome them again in the future!
amandarX9...
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent location! Wonderful host!”
Reviewed July 9, 2017 for a stay in October 2016

Dominique is a wonderful host who makes you feel very welcome in his home! The apartment is charming and the location is fabulous for walking to everything in Florence! Very happy with our experience and choosing to stay there!

10 Jul 2017
Thank you Amy and Doug for your kind and appreciative words. I really enjoyed hosting you and your sweet daughter Anna. Thank you for having left the apartment in perfect conditions! I sincerely hope our paths will cross again in the future! Very nice and pleasant guests that I would highly recommend to other hosts!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing