2,819 results
All reviews turkish bath booked a private room big hostel swimming pool train station laundry room bunk beds person room air con rooftop terrace enjoyed my stay late at night triple room min walk main attractions happy hour sauna
Reviewed July 24, 2016

I love how you felt secure inside! Downside only was that the aircon in our room was barely working so it was a bit hot inside. But that was alright overall. Awesome people and great common spaces. The place was located near to the good restaurants and squares!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Plus F, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Plus Florence, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2016

Dear guest, thanks for sharing your comment. I am glad that you loved your stay at Plus Florence and that you find it secure; our security staff members take care of our guests and don't let other people coming inside. Furthermore, it is only 10 minutes walking from the city centre and to the main attractions. I really hope that you will have another chance to come back and visit us. Best regards

Reviewed July 23, 2016

I was directed here by a local after the hostel I had planned to go to turned out to be a lot less than advertised. The facilities were super, especially the laundry. The rooms were large, clean, and I was in a 4 bed mixed dorm room that included our own full bathroom. The Opera restaurant offered a great selection of food and great prices. Staff were wonderful. Highly recommend this place. Decent walking distances to Duomo and other Florence sights.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo

Dear Susan, thanks for sharing your opinion which is very important for us in order to understand guests' needs. I am glad that you appreciated our renewed and 24/24 open laundry and the spacious and clean rooms (all rooms are ensuite, with TV, lockers and A/C). Our restaurant offers a variety of Italian dishes with a great value for money (and honestly pizza is superb)! A special thanks from the staff!
Best regards

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

Fantastic place to stay! Great rooms and bathrooms and fab communal areas! The pool was such a stand out, loved the poolside bar.
Great location, the city itself is absolutely fabulous! Beautiful and full of culture during the day and really fun night life.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Jasmine, thanks for sharing your opinion. It's quite easy to love Florence, which is like a fancy sweet-box, with all this history coming out from the Renaissance buildings, the elegant shopping streets and a multitude of typical restaurants and picturesque wine shops. I am glad that we helped you to have a pleasant holiday with our refreshing pool and the chill-out poolbar; I hope you also enjoyed our totally new common room and the great rooftop terrace. Thanks for visiting us and see you again at Plus Florence!

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

I was just looking for a bed to stay in for a cheap price and plus Florence was that and so much more. I did not expect a hostel to be that nice, there was a computer room, a common room, a kitchen area, game room, an outdoor bar and pool area and so much more! I felt like I was in a 5 star hotel and not a hostel for backpackers. Would definitely stay there again and recommend others to as well!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo

Dear guest, all the staff thank you for your nice review! We work hard every day and we always do our best to satisfy our guests, we love our job and we love helping visitors! I hope you could come back in the future. Best regards

Reviewed July 23, 2016

I chose this hostel because of great location, 10 minutes walking to the city center and because of the garagge around the corner (35 euro/night). The room was clean, the bathroom was clean, but small. The reception stuff was very friendly.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Barbara,
It's very kind of you to leave your nice review on Trip Advisor. We are really happy to see that you had an amazing time at Plus Florence! Your review motivates us to keep up our service . It's much appreciated. Wish you all the best.
Best Regards