“Authentic cuisine and experience...”
Review of I Tarocchi

I Tarocchi
Ranked #632 of 2,717 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Piazzale Michelangelo
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Authentic cuisine and experience...”
Reviewed 2 March 2012

I went here with some friends last year. The first night we sat outside, but on our return visit the following evening we sat inside due to the weather. The food is good and the choice, variety and portions were also very good. We were recently talking about our holiday to Florence and I think a sign of a really good (or bad, if you're unfortunate) restaurant is that you can remember to meal, the atmosphere and the experience. This was definitely a positive memory from our trip to Italy.

Our only issue is that not all the food came at the same time and one of us had to eventually 'tuck in' while the rest of us looked on and waited for our food. However, I realise that this is a cultural difference between the British and the Italians, so I wouldn't say that it was poor service, just a mis-match of cultural expectations! Sit back, relax and be patient - it's all part of the Italian experience.

• Visited April 2011

• Hebrew first
London, United Kingdom
“good moderately priced outside eating in summer”
Reviewed 10 February 2012

Very good pizzas and florentine cooking. Great outdoor eating in summer. Helpful staff

Visited January 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“excellent”
Reviewed 26 September 2011

Just happened on the restaurant as it was just down the street from our hotel. We had a good idea it must be good if all the tables had reserved on them and it looked like locals were eating there. I know the pizza is supposed to me the best but I had mussels in broth and my friend had roast port and potatoes. Both were wonderful!

• Visited September 2011
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent food & Service - The best restaurant in Florence”
Reviewed 4 May 2011

A brilliant recommendation by the hotel. We asked for an authentic Italian restaurant and they told us to try here. We would not have known about it otherwise as it's the other side of the river. A family run hotel which was a brilliant. The food was unbelieveable. The risotto was the best I've ever had. After we'd eaten, we liked the food so much we ordered another dish to share. The service was great too. The only downside was we found the restaurant on our last day, we wished we'd tried it earlier as we would have gone back...

Visited April 2011
1 Thank HSLC17
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Amazing food, great price”
Reviewed 5 April 2011

Tucked off the beaten track this restaurant is a real gem. Extremely friendly and helpful staff and amazing food at a great price. The beef fillet with rocket and parmesan shavings was delicious, the beef so tender. In a four night stay we came twice to this restaurant and it would be our first port of call if we were to visit Florence again. Absolutely brilliant.

• Visited April 2011