“Lovely vegan dinner”
Review of La Raccolta

La Raccolta
Reserve with
La Raccolta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #539 of 3,011 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Description: Vegetarian and organic. The products we use in our recipes and we sell in our market come from certified organic production , with a focus on small production companies of the territory . We offer breakfast , lunch and dinner
Reviewed February 11, 2018

This was the first vegan restaurant that I went too while in Florence and I must say that it was incredible! I did the tasting for two, called the 'The Collection' and just loved everything (even my least favorite of the six was still excellent and healthy).

The organic and bio wines offered, was a wide range of Italian wines from many regions including Piedmont and Tuscany.

The vegan desserts were also incredible and really a treat, after not being able to try so many desserts in Milan because of dairy.

If you are in Florence, I would take the time to come here and check out this amazing bio restaurant.

Check out my full review (along with pictures) at FlorumFashion(.)com under Vegetarian Eats!

xoxo

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Everything from the food to the service and the interior was great. A lot of fresh flavors and nice presentation. We liked every single thing we ordered.

Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

I gotta say I liked the food we had, but it was incredibly unfair the price they charged us. It wasn't a whole lot of food for such a high price.

Reviewed October 12, 2016

We had an excellent meal at La Raccolta! Do yourself a favor and get the option to try multiple dishes. We shared three apps and three entrees (smaller portions of course). The broccoli flan, crudite vegetables with avocado, and tempeh were AMAZING. Seriously, it was the best tempeh I've ever had. The waiter was super nice and actually translated the whole menu into English for us. Fantastic!

vi662014, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at La Raccolta, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2016

Thank you Joelle, was a pleasure have you in our restaurant.
We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by the GM of our hotel. It is in the residential part of Florence, away from the hustle and bustle of the touristy sections. He said that this was his family's favorite restaurant and I can see why.

The menu is decided at about 7pm every evening depending on the produce they have in their store that day. We had the white saffron lasagne, Thai rice with vegetables and the house salad along with a fresh juice concoction.

Every single dish was extremely well created and plated. The ingredients were fresh and the flavors delicately balanced.

The only regret I have is that we discovered the restaurant on the last evening of our stay in Florence. Else we would have had the opportunity to come back and try more of their menu!

vi662014, Proprietario at La Raccolta, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2016

Thank you for your visit. We wait again in Florence .
Welcome back!