“Lovely lovely lovely”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Uffizi
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We had been recommended to stop by here by a friend. He suggested we booked and good thing we did; this place was packed and quite small. Do much so that people were sipping wine on the street waiting for their tables.

We decided to have a small lunch so shared an artichoke salad. It was so light and fresh. Next we had some pasta dishes, I chose the ravioli and my friend the mushroom fettuccine. Both of us agreed best pasta we have ever tasted.

Our small lunch turned into a long lunch because this food was just so good. We finished with the meatballs and fennel. Also amazing. This food was just so good.

A little expensive but worth every euro.

1  Thank Lys K
Write a ReviewReviews (2,006)

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I would advise to book for this place as it is quite small. We arrived on time, but the table was not ready. We were offered a glass of presecco whilst we waited - perfect! The menus are changed daily and are hand written. The whole dining experience was amazing. Service and atmosphere excellent. We both really enjoyed the night.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Quite small, I think maybe only nine tables? Charming! Menu changes daily, family owned, highly recommend advance reservations. Wonderful dinner!

Reviewed 1 October 2017

We were fortunate to get a table without booking, but the queue was (justifiably) out the door soon after. Simply stunning, seasonal and excellent quality food, fab wine, and a lovely environment. Would strongly recommend booking, but this is slightly off the tourist track and well worth a visit. One of the best meals we had.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

My friends enjoyed this restaurant so much that they made a second reservation two days later and included us. The menu changes every day, I think, and the food is all fresh and delicious with a good wine selection. The servers are enthusiastic and really know the menu and the wine. The place has only a few tables and it can be difficult to get a reservation. They did not rush us although it was clear while we were dining, that many people waited outside for tables (with a glass of wine). If I return to Florence, I'd definitely go here again.