“Incredible Seafood”

Cantinetta Delle Terme
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Cantinetta Delle Terme is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 3,060 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$23 - US$51
Neighbourhood: Uffizi
Neighbourhood: Uffizi
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Went there for the seafood and were not disappointed. Fried calamari as starters were really good and the pasta even better. Had Spaghetti with clams and spaghetti with lobster. All comes at a fair price. Try the Tiramisu im the end - on of the best we've had on our Italy-Trip.

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed this restaurant! After 2 days in Florence where all the restaurants have the same menu, we finally found something different and original!
Cool menu and nice service!
I will come back for sure!!!

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

I would have to say our total experience was near perfect. In fact the food & wine were perfect as was our waiter. My only advise to this wonderful restaurant is 'don't place a couple dining out especially an older couple in a small room with a larger group. The noise nearly caused me to walk out and I would have then missed out on your wonderful food which was; deep fried octopus on a bed of balsamic onions, fillet steak & wonderful pasta with seafood.

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

This is our second visit to this restaurant. A very typical Fiorentina Restaurant with nice ambiance. Mostly visited by the locals.
We've always eaten very well On both occasions. The meals are presented well and are very appetizing and tasty. The waiters are also very friendly and attentive. They help in with the menu in case you are lost in choice. You can't beat the quality and price.
I will certainly return the next time I visit Firenze.

Reviewed September 12, 2017

My husband and I had a lovely meal. I had pork medallions in blueberry sauce and it was absolutely delicious. My husband had Lobster with Spaghetti and it was also delicious. We enjoyed a bottle of Pinot Grigio and the bill was very reasonable. Highly recommended. We booked via Facebook before arriving in Florence and were very glad we did as the restaurant was fully booked.