“MI GARBA TANTISSIMO PIZZA NAPOLETANO”
Review of Gustapizza

Gustapizza
Ranked #119 of 2,763 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Neighbourhood: Santo Spirito / San Frediano
Description: The art of real neapolitan pizza
Florence, Italy
“MI GARBA TANTISSIMO PIZZA NAPOLETANO”
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Pizza has always been my favorite as growing child back then. I have tasted tons of pizza flavor in my life and as I grow up I have perfected my palette to recognize a good pizza. Of course there's no where else in the world you can taste a good pizza but in Italia! Coming to Firenze to live and study cucina, I have tasted tons of pizza in different parts of the city! GUSTA PIZZA helped me to conclude that Napoletano pizza is my molto favorito the same as their restaurant. There's no where in Firenze you can find a value for money pizza with the authenticity. It doesn't mean that when you are in Italy all pizzas are good everywhere. Definitely not true! Every tourist should go to Gusta maybe after their visit to Giardino Boboli and Palazzo Pitti. The crust of their pizza is the best and always freshly baked. Aside from Pizza Napoletano their classic pizza Margherita is also another flavor that I will always go for! And I was happy to have the heart-shaped pizza Margherita when I ate there when Valentine's Day was nearly approaching. The atmosphere is on the go so it's an eat and run environment but worth every second of stay because of the buonissimo pizza! This pizza place is something I will go back again and again...

• Visited February 2012

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Southampton, England, United Kingdom
“The best "Calzone" to ever have”
Reviewed 29 February 2012

The Calzone has salami, mozzarella and ricotta cheese, and is the best Calzone, if not the best pizza i've ever had. My friends at the table tried it from mine and we ended up ordering another one for all of us.
If you're ever in Florence, make sure you go to Gusta and try it

Visited February 2012
Oslo, Norway
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 29 February 2012

After a few hours in the Pitti Palace we went to Gusta. There were no seat when we arrived, but the nice guy behind the counter advices us to order our pizza and wait - there would be a table for us before the pizza was ready. And so it was. The pizzas are wonderful. They put some of the topping on after it is cooked, which is a nice touch. On mine I got really sweet, fresh tomatoes and a lot of pecorino and mozzarella. Yum!

Visited February 2012
“Great pizza”
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Great pizza, simple menu. Lots of American students.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Excellent value for money”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Great pizza place! Very quick service, very good and close to the Arno. I ordered the Gustopizza with rocket and parmesan and my husband ordered the mushrooms with mozzarella. My pizza was good but his was great because the cheese was melted on the top so was tastier while mine had the rocket (plenty) sprinkled on top, cherry tomatoes and parmesan scattered on the base of a pizza.

• Visited February 2012