“Excellent!!!”
Review of I'Tuscani 3

Reserve with
I'Tuscani 3 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 2,986 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$23 - US$45
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Description: I'Tuscani 3 is a typical tuscan restaurant focused on meat. Our strength is the "Bistecca alla fiorentina" and the cordiality for uor guests.
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

We took our family of 5 all various ages and was delighted at the relaxed atmosphere. From the moment we walked through the door Sam our waiter explained and lead us through the eco menu and explained the concept of the company/people behind the idea. Paper plates, plastic cups (glass for the wine and beer) and your starter served on an edible plate! We ordered the steak with roasted potatoes and veg, the steak was cooked to perfection. The prices are very reasonable all us thoroughly enjoyed the meal and we will be back.

ITuscani2, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at I'Tuscani 3, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Hi Zoe,

thanks for your weel presented fellings on us.
We are here, waiting fo your next visit.

Best regards

I'Tuscani 3

Write a ReviewReviews (1,010)

Reviewed October 16, 2017

It's definitely not a fancy restaurant: house wine only, recyclable plates, fixed-priced dinners and eastern-european music. And we loved it for it: it's all about food and vibe. Steak is big and very good, a lot of vegetables for side dish, good antipasti selection and all of it for 80 euro for two. Very tasty, very satisfying, totally recommend.

Dear Guest,

you come in our restaurant for a meal, but our choice is to present an experience, where everythings count. Thanks for your good vibe! Come back soon

Reviewed October 14, 2017

Yummy pasta cooked fresh and served on bio-degradable plates! Love the attitude behind these restaurants but that wouldn't make me recommend it unless the food was good...and the food is very good. A recommendation from our hotel that we liked so much, we came back on another night and were recognised and greeted so warmly. House red went well with the food and the tiramisu was rich and full of flavour. Great value given how central it is and the service was super. Wish there were more places like this!

Dear Cafe

thanks for shared with us your opinions about pur service and restaurant.
We hope to see you soon.
Best regards

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

Pasta was good to excellent. Table wine that comes with most dinners was undrinkable. Pointed this out to maitre d’ and were offered several other wines. At time of bill did not receive a discount on the wine we selected until I complained that the wine we did drink should be discounted. We have dined thruout Europe for 40 years and this was the worst table wine we have ever experienced. I doubt the house wine would have survived even in the USA.

ITuscani2, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at I'Tuscani 3, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Dear Dennis,

it sounds very strange what you write: the wine of the house that we serve, a young chianti coming from the area of San Gimignano, is usually appreciated by our guests.
I can understand that it can not be your favorite, but getting to say it was undrinkable is really exaggerated. We know very well what we serve and ours is a great house wine.
In addition, it is included in a default menu, when a customer chooses to drink another wine, or does not have it, it is not our duty to apply a discount, although we are always very available.

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

Found this on trip advisor, went and was so pleasantly surprised to see their eco friendly business plan. We had a wonderful steak, fresh delicious pasta, and a wonderfully attentive staff. Not to mention a great atmosphere. Below is a picture of the nice man who made our ravioli. Can't get fresher @

1  Thank kc_Greenville

Dear Greenville,

thanks for your opinions and your support showed for our project.
This give us the right mood to keep working on it.

See you soon