“Fantastic Florence Steakhouse”
Review of I'Tuscani 3

Reserve with
I'Tuscani 3 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 2,876 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$25 - US$49
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Description: I'Tuscani 3 is a typical tuscan restaurant focused on meat. Our strength is the "Bistecca alla fiorentina" and the cordiality for uor guests.
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

We made a last min reservation to visit I'Tuscani 3 for our dinner, looking to try a steak Florence style. We were the first customers for the evening when we arrived.

What caught my attention was that the place had a very cool design with mini candles everywhere for the ambience. Opened by a group of friends, this place was cosy with staff who were extremely attentive and helpful. Got to know the owner Niccolo who was very hospitable and we ended up doing Tuscany liqueur with him for a couple of rounds. We enjoyed our evening there tremendously.

The steak was good, both the tenderloin and t-bone. The chef and staff made sure the steaks' doneness was accurate to the diners' preference. For a set meal of €70, the steak came with potatoes, vegetables, bread and 500ml of housepour red wine. Do note that the portion are quite big and the restaurant offer refill of the sides. For the dessert, we had traditional Tuscany cantucci and vin santo (sweet wine).

Great meal!

1  Thank LoneTraveller33

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

We visited at the start of the month. We initially went to their sister establishment I’Tuscani 2 but it is very small and was full but they phoned And got us in here. They aren’t far from each other just a short walk.

Anyway the menu is set out into set meals including wine, so you pick what to eat that way. We had charcuterie to start and then steak, it was fantastic. The quality of the produce is amazing. And the taste of the whole meal was great. All the vegetables and potatoes were well seasoned and the meat is seasoned in their own home blend seasoning.

When were half way through our meal a performer came in and did a performance about a local historical figure who lived near by which was interesting and added to the atmosphere of the establishment.

Additionally all the plates, napkins and glasses are recycled after your meal, which cuts down on their water usage and the waste food is composted and used on their own farm. It’s all explained better on their menu.

In short I would highly recommend eating here.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

The title says it all.
Didn’t have a reservation, just turned up, and they were happy to seat us.
Me and the wife shared a starter and then she had the pasta and myself the steak!!
Food was unreal , big portions and big flavours!! Perfect.
Would highly recommend, and I don’t usually do reviews but had to for this place.
Staff were friendly, and ended up having shots with us at the end of our meal.
Perfect end to a perfect meal.

ITuscani2, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at I'Tuscani 3, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Hi Dario,

this is what happen when you meet a Tuscani restaurant...
Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Glad we read review of restaurant, we visited on a Wed evening which was slow but exceptional service, waiter Samuel went out of his way to describe options before ordering, then when food presented made special with suggestions as to how to season at table, offered several extras without our asking, explained source of food including alcoholic beverages (by region) really as fine an experience we could hope for in a foreign city. A memorable meal with fine food and great service.

Hi Pontell,

we enjoy yuor feelings on our products and service.
Everytime that you looking for a real Tuscany atmosphere, come back to visit us.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I recommend this to anyone visiting Firenze. Service is casual and comfortable atmosphere.. Would go back anytime i have a chance!

Dear Efrem,

thanks for your feedback.