“Excellent ”

Osteria dei Fiorentini
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Osteria dei Fiorentini is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 3,060 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$17 - US$40
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I very kind location just out from the center of the city in a quite street. The food was delicious and the service very good. Ratio quality for money excellent

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A friend recommended me this place, and I was not disappointed. Now I understand why they are famous.
Had an amazing Bisteca served with amazing side dishes; the service was very good and all the employees were very kind.
To end my dinner had one of the best Tiramissu I’ve had in Florence.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We definitely had the feeling that we were the only customers (we weren't). Staff made every effort to make sure we were happy. The food was excellent and very nicely presented.

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

Off main drag, but a great find. My wife and I had traditional entrees that my mother used to make. Great service and food.

Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

We loved this restaurant! This was recommended by our tour director and we are so glad we visited this gem. We had the beef tongue appetizer, wild boar stew, filet with truffles, and the large Florentine steak (enough to be shared!). Everything was so flavorful and delicious! We had our steak very rare, the traditional Florence way. It was juicy but not watery or runny. They do have a minimum amount of filet you can order which is enough for 2 people (or one Italian, our waitress Stella said jokingly). Therefore it is a bit pricey but if you think about it being for 2 it’s not so bad. We got the house white and red and both were fine. Stella was very helpful and patient while making suggestions for our food. Great service.