All reviews perfect location train station side street high ceilings on foot perfect stay no elevator comfortable room around the corner major sights central florence luciano heart luggage cereal keys
Reviewed May 10, 2017

I was there by myself. The place is actually in walking distance (About 10-15min) from the Bus/train station (the station where the bus from the airport comes to) unless you have a very big unhandy luggage - than the walk takes a bit longer ;) and it is a bit uncomfortable because the streets are very very small. BUT the location is just perfect! In the middle of everything. All the great places to see in less than 5 minutes walks away. After you climb the stairs (NO elevator) you get to a cozy place. My room was small but for a single traveller it is just enough. It has all you need, it is clean, the bathroom as well. Breakfast is served in the loby - it is not much, a continental breakfast but also just fine. The personal was very nice and helpful. Definitely I would go back to that place again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank pati2709
Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

My father and I stayed at this B&B and while it is a fantastic location it was a bit had to get to in the early evening. Our taxi could not take us down the street as it was blocked with people so we stopped about 3 blocks back. Not a big deal if you are like me.. however my father walks slowly and with a cane for balance. Upon arriving we were not aware this was a walk up hotel. 2-3 flights with luggage was a bit much. My poor father dreaded the stairs each time we returned. A lift would have been easier obviously, but that's not practical for this place. All of that said, the location is superb. I sleep with a sound machine when we travel to drown out noise, and I can see where noise could be a bother for others at this location.

The B&B itself was Clean and orderly. We arrived after normal check in and we had excellent instructions to get in and find our rooms and how to operate the key cards and keys. Breakfast was as others have stated.. just ok BUT our host was exceptionally sincere and kind and made a mean coffee and cappuccino so it wasn't too much bother at all. Beds... my father didn't mind his however I felt as if it was as stiff as a board! A plush topper could help solve the issue for people that prefer softer beds. Pillows were good and I had 2 on the bed and 2 in the closet so it was great. I felt the bedding was bit dated and worn.. but comfortable. Bathroom was a nice size, slightly old feeling but clean. Very high ceilings. Overall a great location, decent sleep, wonderful host, and good coffee with some rolls and cereal. I plan to come back with my family in the fall!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank ALM2006
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

It is located in the heart of Florence. The room and the bathroom are big and clean. The staff is so kind and the breakfast is great.
I was able to do everything (museums, restaurants etc) by foot.
They don't have reception 24 hours, but I felt super safe because their location is really amazing.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

Great location - Piazza della Signoria is behind the corner! Very friendly, hospitable and pleasant personal. Good breakfast. There are all required conditions for staying. Clean and cozy rooms and hall

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

Perfect hotel if you prioritize location over other things, it is well located walking distance from all the main attractiveness of the city. Personnel are very nice, rooms are clean and have a good space and wi fi works well.
I arrived walking from the train station, it is 10 to 15 minutes walking, but if you prefer you can take a taxi for 10 euros.
The only thing to take into account is that the hotel doesn't have elevator (as the majority of the hotels in Italy), therefore if you have reduced mobility issues it could be a problem.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple