La Signoria di Firenze B&B
US$435
Hotel Rapallo(Florence)
US$341
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Loggiato dei Serviti(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$205
US$244
US$186
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$308
US$208
Villa Cora(Florence)
US$519
Hotel Brunelleschi(Florence)
US$795
US$330
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsperfect locationtrain stationhigh ceilingson footperfect stayno elevatornice breakfastaround the cornercentral florencelucianoheartluggagecerealkeyscheese
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Super B&B in perfect central Florence location. Great family room with separate bedrooms for kids. Nice continental breakfast. Very friendly and helpful owners. Perfect stay, would definitely recommend. Glad I didn't drive here though, taxi to and from airport is cheap and worth the round trip even for one night.Thanks!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 921petersg
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Excellent location just around the corner from the Palazzo Vecchio and not too far from the train station, it is in the middle of everything. Comfortable, spacious, and modern rooms. Nice breakfast included. Wonderful staff!! Travelers be aware that it is one level up from the street and there is no elevator.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Can't beat the location.
Steps to everywhere and everything! Clean, convenient, roomy, great breakfast and amenities.
Not to mention the person and caring attitude from Luciana and Guido

I'll definitely stay again

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 May 2017

I was there by myself. The place is actually in walking distance (About 10-15min) from the Bus/train station (the station where the bus from the airport comes to) unless you have a very big unhandy luggage - than the walk takes a bit longer ;) and it is a bit uncomfortable because the streets are very very small. BUT the location is just perfect! In the middle of everything. All the great places to see in less than 5 minutes walks away. After you climb the stairs (NO elevator) you get to a cozy place. My room was small but for a single traveller it is just enough. It has all you need, it is clean, the bathroom as well. Breakfast is served in the loby - it is not much, a continental breakfast but also just fine. The personal was very nice and helpful. Definitely I would go back to that place again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank pati2709
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

My father and I stayed at this B&B and while it is a fantastic location it was a bit had to get to in the early evening. Our taxi could not take us down the street as it was blocked with people so we stopped about 3 blocks back. Not a big deal if you are like me.. however my father walks slowly and with a cane for balance. Upon arriving we were not aware this was a walk up hotel. 2-3 flights with luggage was a bit much. My poor father dreaded the stairs each time we returned. A lift would have been easier obviously, but that's not practical for this place. All of that said, the location is superb. I sleep with a sound machine when we travel to drown out noise, and I can see where noise could be a bother for others at this location.

The B&B itself was Clean and orderly. We arrived after normal check in and we had excellent instructions to get in and find our rooms and how to operate the key cards and keys. Breakfast was as others have stated.. just ok BUT our host was exceptionally sincere and kind and made a mean coffee and cappuccino so it wasn't too much bother at all. Beds... my father didn't mind his however I felt as if it was as stiff as a board! A plush topper could help solve the issue for people that prefer softer beds. Pillows were good and I had 2 on the bed and 2 in the closet so it was great. I felt the bedding was bit dated and worn.. but comfortable. Bathroom was a nice size, slightly old feeling but clean. Very high ceilings. Overall a great location, decent sleep, wonderful host, and good coffee with some rolls and cereal. I plan to come back with my family in the fall!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family