The location of this bed and breakfast was excellent! We were there over Easter and could see the festivities at the Duomo from our window. Claudio, Roberta and Sylvia were all exceptionally helpful. We encountered some rain and were very happy to find that they provided umbrellas. It was so nice to be able to come back to the room and have an afternoon tea. We wanted for nothing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Dimora degli Angeli is a charming and intimate B&B with a view, in a beautiful setting with a view of the Cathedral, private bathrooms and the highest quality comforts.Each room has its own style, with unique wallpaper, furnishings and decor with different influences and design, where everything comes together to create a place for the experienced world traveler.La Dimora degli Angeli is located in the old quadrilateral of Roman Florentia, in via Brunelleschi 4. The 19th century building has windows facing piazza del Duomo and piazza San Giovanni, providing the opportunity to admire the Cathedral, Brunelleschi's Dome, Giotto's bell towers, and the S. Giovanni baptistery directly from the rooms.This B&B has twelve rooms on 2 floors, a free-tea room available to customers, 24 hours a day and free Wi-Fi at no extra charge.In a warm and welcoming environment, you can relax and enjoy the beauty of Renaissance Florence while experiencing a vacation with the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your B&B La Dimora degli Angeli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast With a View La Dimora Degli Angeli
- b&b With a View La Dimora Degli Angeli Hotel Florence