1,230 results
All reviews shuttle bus water mill arno river shuttle service water wheel beautiful hotel jacuzzi bath restaurant staff sister hotel breakfast and dinner tuscan countryside our honeymoon superior room the hotel offers quiet location highly recommend this hotel stayed longer
Reviewed November 15, 2017

We stayed 5 nights in the hotel Mulino di Firenze and enjoyed it a lot. Lovely and quiet place along the Arno river but in the same time very close to Firenze. No need to take the car and find parking in the city, the hotel offers a very good shuttle service every hour, free of charge. Hotel itself is wonderful, very nice and well equipped rooms, very good restaurant. Staff is very professional and kind to customers. We could not enjoy the swimming pool (a bit too cold end of October) but in spring or summer it must be fantastic. Only improvements I would see is the spa which is very small and a the room to relax a bit cold, and the menu of the restaurant which could be offer more choices (dining there 1 or 2 times is fine, after that the choices are a bit limited). But these are minor things. Would not hesitate to stay there again!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Giancarlo_Carniani, Direttore generale at Hotel Mulino di Firenze, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank You for taking the time to share Your experience of Mulino with other Travelers!
I am pleased to read You had a nice stay with us and we will certainly take into consideration your feedback. I hope to welcome You soon again in occasion of Your next trip to Florence,
My best regards

Reviewed November 9, 2017

I use to go to dinner in an hotel restaurants . Mulino di Firenze has been a beautiful surprise. It's a little borgo where silence and peace are the owners.
The Restaurant is amazing; Location,food,service are all perfect!
You feel you are a very important person with a little price in according to what is offered

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Giancarlo_Carniani, Direttore generale at Hotel Mulino di Firenze, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Dear Guest
Thank You for Your nice review, I am glad to know that You had a pleasant stay with us!
I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming You again here by the river,
Kind regards,

Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

This is an experience to enjoy... Beautiful buildings with history in the walls. Rooms are comfortable and romantic. Superb service with 5 star personnel, add shuttle service and you get a five star accommodation. Thanks for the beautiful stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank You for Your nice feedback, I am glad to know You enjoyed Your stay at the Mulino!
It will be a pleasure for me and all the Staff to welcome You again here on the river bank for Your next trip to Florence.
My kindest regards,

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

Weather was roasting in Florence, so it was nice to come back to a cool air-conditioned room. Which we could turn off before we went to sleep. Shutters on every window kept any traces of light and noise out so that we could sleep soundly. Huge plus point. Very clean Shuttle bus at certain points of the day to take you to and from town. Room was comfortable with enough storage and space. Very authentic Italian feel. Nice view of surrounding area from main window. Flower decoration & little honeymoon message left on bed 'as requested' by myself but not quite sure what the towels were shaped into? And some biscotti biscuits. Free bottle of water in room fridge. Anything more needed to paid for. Bathroom was adequate, decor was good, and provided every basic you needed. But shower was leaking from somewhere and we found a puddle everytime we showered. Housekeeping were excellent and cleared room as soon as we left it. Breakfast was lovely and was served between 7.30 & 10:30 if I can remember rightly and staff between these times were lovely too. Not all members of reception were friendly but we remember one light brown/blonde-haired young English lad who was so helpful and so professional every single time. Thank you :-)

It was very hard to get to any sort of room service regarding food orders with confusion between the different people on the switchboard but finally managed to order after a few phonecalls which they seemed peeved about. Received wrong order and we were hungry but had to wait. Very expensive as well. Found a good resaturant nearby (about 5-10min walk) that served a couple of veggie options as the hotel restaurants menu did not. Other than that there wasn't many places nearby apart from the town centre which was a half an hour - 40 min walk that served just homey veggie food, pizza pasta etc.

Thought ironing / clothes press would be free as we were honeymooners but had to persuade them to add this bonus on and luckily they did or we would have creased silk / cotton attire etc.

The grounds surrounding the hotel and within the hotel were lovely. Rustic and cobbled streets etc. The hotel had bathrooms for public use on the ground floor.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Giancarlo_Carniani, Direttore generale at Hotel Mulino di Firenze, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank You for taking time to share your experience of Mulino, I am glad to read You enjoyed the Hotel architecture and facilities and had an overall pleasant stay with us, Honeymoon is such a special trip in a life and I am proud to know You choose Mulino di Firenze to celebrate it! On the other side I am very sorry to hear that you found our food room service not at the standard that you expected. We will certainly take you feedback into consideration. Regarding shower facilities, Reception Staff are always welcome to listen and take care of any discomfort you may experience in the room during your stay.
I hope to welcome You soon again here in this peaceful surronding,
My kindest regards

Reviewed October 23, 2017

located very close to Florence with shuttle to the centre. lovely hotel by the river. clean rooms. good breakfast. if you want to stay away from the crowds in the city it's the perfect place. mini bar could have been filled with some snacks but overall great value for money

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Giancarlo_Carniani, Direttore generale at Hotel Mulino di Firenze, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Dear Guest