“Incredible Restaurant ”

Sweet Vino E Pescato
Reserve with
Sweet Vino E Pescato is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #209 of 3,065 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$28 - US$45
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

If you enjoy great food, good wine and friendly service, this place is a must-visit. My wife and two adult-ish daughters spent nearly 3 weeks in Italy and we all agreed this was the best meal we had on our trip (It’s no small feat to get all 4 of us to agree on something, especially restaurants). We met Vincent (owner) and his wife Christie and they couldn’t have been nicer. The atmosphere is fun and cozy and the staff was extremely helpful. We enjoyed mussels and calamari as appetizers, linguini/shrimp and fish entrees and we shared a couple desserts that were all delicious. I’m not big on writing reviews but this place was so good that I had to post this. 5 stars all around. If we are ever in Florence again, I guarantee this will be the first restaurant we visit!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed April 17, 2018

If you love seafood and wine, this place is for you :-)

Atmosphere modern, fresh

Service lovely.

Food excellent. Tuna carpaccio was the best I have had and hubby loved his octopus.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 19, 2018

My husband took me to this cozy restaurant right outside of the city centre. We were greated by the friendly staff and made us feel at home instantly. I had the filled squid which was delicious and my husband had the mixed "crudo" a selection of tuna, swordfish and shrimp.
As a second we had the grilled tuna with potatoes and artichokes and the "fritto misto". The timing for each dish was perfect, we had time to talk and even though the place was very busy it was a very welcoming and relaxed atmosphere, we felt like we were part of the locals, we had a rosé wine to go with it which was great!
Highy reccomend it for a tete a tete lunch or dinner!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed March 6, 2018

We were a little nervous when the menu was all in Italian. We started with our translation app but with the bilingual waiter we were fluent in Italian seafood by the end of the night. Service and seafood was outstanding. Lively place at 10 pm on a Wednesday night.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

We were lucky to get a table without reservation yesterday! What a nice place and friendly staff. I would recommend Sweet to everyone who loves good wine, good seafood and a good atmosphere!!

Date of visit: June 2017