Hotel Roma(Florence)
US$346
US$322
US$204
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$253/night.

Orcagna Hotel(Florence)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Hotel Lungarno(Florence)
US$1,498
1,128 results
All reviewsthe main housepoolside restaurantshuttle busshuttle serviceheated poolbeautiful hotelbeautiful poolpure luxurymoment you arrivepublic roomsboboli gardensroof terracememorable stayluxury hotelflorence centrejunior suiteour honeymoon
Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

Experienced first class service throughout our stay at this exquisite hotel. Dined with friends at the poolside restaurant, following champagne and canapes on the roof terrace, enjoying panoramic views across the city. I can fully recommend this establishment, for a memorable stay in luxurious surroundings.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert I
Villa C, Direttore generale at Villa Cora, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2017

Dear Robert,
thank you very much for your nice review .
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and were satisfied with our services.
This kind of comment really makes us happy.
We are already looking forward to welcoming you back soon !

Reviewed November 22, 2017

I was invited for Sunday brunch on my birthday to this marvellous building which is a hotel and a restaurant. The brunch is a buffet of numerous starters, main course of meat fish and game and to finish, various desserts. The wine of your choice is served by the waiteresses and as it is self service, you can eat as much as you want at a fixed price. Definitely worth a visit to dine and admire the gardens.

Room Tip: We went for Sunday brunch and did not sleep here
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sevin H
Villa C, Direttore generale at Villa Cora, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2017

Dear Sevin,

Thank you for your excellent review and for your kind comments regarding the levels of service recieved during our brunch.
I will ensure that these are passed on to the staff, it is always gratifying to receive such praise.
I look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable day with us in the near future.

Warm regards,

Simone Giorgi

Reviewed November 21, 2017

We recently stayed at the Villa Cora in Florence. It was an amazing experience. From the décor to the service and the food, everything was perfect. The staff was very attentive and the sommelier in the restaurant paired the perfect wines with an outstanding tasting menu. The hotel is outside the downtown area, but the convenient complimentary hotel shuttle made it a quick 10 minute trip to the city center. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World
2  Thank Jennifer S
Villa C, Direttore generale at Villa Cora, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2017

Dear Jennifer,
thank you very much for your nice review .
We are already looking forward to welcoming you back soon !

Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

I am visiting my granddaughters who are studing in Florence from Marist college and Boston College in the United States.The Villa Cora is a magical experience.My youngest grandchild spent 2 hours in the beautiful heated pool.My daughters and I had a full spa experience and I have invited family and friends to a Thankgsgiving luncheon in the elegant restaurant overlookong the pool.The staff is warm and very attentive.The shuttle and out of the city is perfect.The view of Florence from the rooftop patio is breathtaking.I will include some pictures later in the week.The Villa Cora will be a lifetime memory for us all.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Maryellen B
Villa C, Direttore generale at Villa Cora, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Dear Maryellen,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Tripadvisor.
We will be more than pleased to give you our welcome back!!!

Reviewed November 21, 2017

This place is incredible. After a very trying flight to Italy, Alessandro at the front desk provided a wonderful welcome, giving us a tour of the property and a map of the city with lots of suggestions of where to go. We stayed in a lovely suite overlooking the front of the building with a wonderful bedroom and separate sitting room. The bed was extremely comfortable and the bathroom was spacious.

Although the hotel is not located within the city center, it is nestled in a beautiful spot in the hills close to the Michelangelo park. The hotel provides a shuttle to the city, dropping you off in the center of it all. Florence is small and very easy to walk, but if you're tired, you can call and also have the shuttle pick you up.

The restaurant is a definite - you have to go. Patrizia was the chief server and provided an unforgettable experience. The Tiramisu was heaven in my mouth. Unbelievable.

The morning buffet was scrumptious. The breakfast staff was attentive and friendly. The cafe Americano was top notch!

All in all, I can't say enough good things about Villa Cora. Our stay was way too short and we plan to come back next year. If you're planning a trip to Florence and want a luxury experience, the Villa Cora is an excellent choice - comparable to the Four Seasons - maybe even better. Go. You won't regret it.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NoSnarkIntended

Dear Guest,
Thanks you for your beautiful review!
We are honored of the positive comments and I will extend your review to Alessandro.
Not less important ,of course, that yours was a positive comment about the Hotel and its facilities also
We do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit.