1,238 results
All reviewsround bedbus into townlarge supermarketbuy ticketsthe wi fiair conditiondeluxe roomreception staffmini fridgehotel is situatedcroissantseuromap
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

The Restaurant is located in Mestre, Venice, providing authentic Indian food at reasonable prices. The ambience is good and food quantity as well as quality is great. Good value for money especially at a place which is very expensive..

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 239prems
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel. Very clean and staff are very friendly and hospitable. Will definetely go back if I ever go to Florence again. Close to everything and bus stops. Food is good but beer is a bit expensive though.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Reception staff welcomed all my group with courtesy and professionalism. Luggage service was super quick. Giulia, Nunzio and Gina were super. Location is great, easy to access the centre by coach or with good public transport. Thank you

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

I was on a road trip around Europe and booked myself a night at the Italianna for one night. The hotel was excellent! Easy to find, adequate parking and the staff were excellent. The room in particular was great. A huge comfortable bed, and luxurious shower. This was by far the best hotel room I had during my journey. I would highly recommend the hotel to others. The only minus point was the distance from the city centre, but I was driving so this wasn’t an issue.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed July 9, 2018

We were there last week of June. Arrived at hotel in taxi with no euros as our transfer had been booked & paid for & we thought we may get better rate in italy. However, plane was late & transfer didn't wait. I asked man at hitel reception if I could change some currency. He said no. I asked if he could pay the taxi & charge it to my room. He said no. I had to go running down the road to find cashpoint. Got to our room, no kettle, went to phone housekeeping to ask for one but no dialling tone on phone. My husband went down to speak to receptionist but was told the phone was working cos he got an engaged tone. I then went down & assured him the phone was broken. My husban's white socks were black from walking on the floor & when we checked under the beds it was filthy. Next I went to sit at dressing table to find the chair wobbly. It was broken!! There were a few spotlights over the bed & one near the door but no lamp to see when sitting at dressing table. We had cold scrambled egg for breakfast. Some staff very rude.

Room Tip: Don't have room 227
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple