All reviews train station central market great location pastries within walking distance american coffee small hotel florence attractions narrow streets lovely hotel san lorenzo market sitting room side street main sights bars and restaurants hard boiled eggs major attractions
Reviewed August 15, 2018

We only stayed one night. The hotel is very close to the main station. From here you can walk with 10 min to the old town. The breakfast was good and our room was clean and nice, big bathroom. You need an aircon that time of the year. Our air conditioner worked ok.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

To preface this review I have never left anything less than 3 stars on any type of rating website. I have never sweat so much in a hotel room. There are a lot of things I can overlook in a hotel room. One of very few things is no/inadequate AC. There is an ac unit in the room that emits cool air at best. Which may actually keep the room tolerable if they left it on. Unfortunately, when you leave they make you return your key and then turn off the breaker in your room. I came back to my room mid afternoon to all the windows open and a steamy 85f (30c). Dead of winter is the only time I could recommend staying at this hotel, but even then I would never stay here again. It's just poor taste to shut the electric off in the whole room as guests leave. If your that desperate to save money then don't offer your barely edible breakfast.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a great location for an okay cost. That is the absolute only reason for the 1 star. I would give it 0 stars if possible.

Btw. Once you leave the room, they turn off the circuit braker aka no ac or fan!!! How cheap do you have to be to completely turn off the power to the room?? It is unbelievable.

When you walk in, you will notice that it definitely needs a lot of updates! We stayed a few days ago and it was in the 90's (F°). The air conditioning is very outdated and pretty much doesn't do what it is supposed to do. Please please please take your time reading through reviews and if you want to be able to sleep comfortably and not sweat it out, do NOT stay here. My husband and I were floored at the good reviews since it definitely was not what we were expecting prior to arrival.

Thank Min J. S
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel for 5 nights and experience extremely poor air conditioning. It even has a fan in the room which proofs that the hotel knows its aircon is in poor/old condition that needs an upgrading. Do not book this hotel during the summer as the heat will likely keep u up at night. Good points are that it’s very close proximity to the train station and it’s breakfast serves a pretty good spread. Rooms are clean too. Only bad thing is the aircon which is a minus especially during summer when it’s so hot!

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

When I booked the place, had my own doubts of what to expect based on the pics of the location and entrance. But the hotel and the staff are very good. Enjoyed their breakfast... the room entrances and the walkways are a lil tight, but the rooms are well kept and clean. Surely worth considering.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple