1,008 results
All reviews portable wifi beautiful hotel arno river spa area shuttle service free bikes room overlooked the river outdoor pool busy road shuttle bus minute walk florence city centre little touches the hotel offers breakfast was amazing hotel restaurant special thanks
Reviewed October 1, 2017

From Florence airport to this hotel its about 20 mins taxi ride and 35 euros (including baggage) as it is a little off city.

Stayed here for two nights at the annex building, we got a good view of the river with a nice small balcony as we are on the second level - no lifts at this building, basically got to carry our own luggage or get the porter to help with it.

My room doesnt have a tub and it uses a standing shower system modern theme room really have to work around with the limited space around the room to put 2 big and 2 small luggages.

The one thing that peeves me is that they do not automatically replenish the toiletries somehow and tooth brush and other ammenties are upon request and given the average price of this place I think its only reasonable to have it but ask and you shall receive... :)

Breakfast was 20/25 euros, nice place, great spread but didnt go for it.
Bicycle rental availble FOC and the staff was great.

overall it was a good stay.

Room Tip: Take the main wing, first level executive room looks much warmer and cosier.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Edwina C
Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Hotel room was perfect facing the river of Florence. Very tidy and clean. Excellent service with WIFI in the room and complementary mobile WIFI hotspot to borrow. Breakfast was delicious too. Only downside is 15-20min walk from city centre. But free shuttle is available to city centre.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zenon Y
Reviewed September 24, 2017

What a fantastic introduction to Florence!
The hotel were kind enough to give us a free upgrade and our room had a small balcony overlooking the Arno.
The room was beautifully decorated, we loved the huge bed and the huge bath and the décor was fab. Like a cross between a roman villa and a Tuscan villa!
The staff were so friendly and delightful, we had sandwiches by the pool and nothing was too much trouble.
There is a small wellness suite beneath the hotel, we particularly enjoyed the 'emotional shower' and the hydro pool was great.
Breakfast was fantastic and I could happily have spent the entire morning trying every variety of cake, cold meat, honey, cheese, fruit and bread on offer but a halt had to be called eventually .
Its a fifteen minute walk along the river into the centre but you can borrow a bike or an umbrella and a shuttle will drop you off if you don't want to walk.
We enjoyed the evening scene along the Arno where various bars and pop up food stalls have set up, often with DJ's and live music.
Thank you everyone at Ville sull'Arno for making us so welcome, in particular Noeme.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2017

Planned to propose to my girlfriend while we were on holiday in Italy and enlisted the help of the Ville Sur Arno team to do this. I want to specially thank the team and in particular Marco, Noemi and Giulia for helping me with the planning which took place for several weeks, the set up and carrying out the execution on the day itself and especially the beautiful set up of the Serra overlooking the River Arno which the girlfriend (who became the Fiance) loved. It was a very memorable experience staying at the VIlle Sur Arno - the room was lovely, modern and very comfortable as well. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

I've stayed here twice now and don't know if I could stay anywhere else in Florence. I love this place hands down!! The staff is awesome from check in to the restaurant!! The chef took me on a tour and the food & wine were awesome!! They assist you booking trips and everything was top notch. Stella was THE BEST!!!! The rooms are impeccable!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple