All reviews hotel is situated would stay here again shower curtain budget hotel mini bar arno italian
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is situated near the city centre, 3 blocks off Santa Maria Novella station.
Check in was swift and smooth by a nice male receptionist.
The room was quite basic with modern, if slightly dysfunctional bathroom. There was nowhere to put toiletries, no soap tray in the shower either.

Also, having a reading lamp next to the bed besides the main light would be quite nice too.

The free breakfast was free, that’s the only positive thing I can say about it. My first breakfast nearly didn’t happen as there was almost no food left and even no plates or cups. The second breakfast was slightly better, however the food was poor quality.

The second day of my stay there was no hot water and it took the whole day to fix that. And the only light bulb in my room also blew up, never got repaired.

Sadly, as much as I would love to positive, I can’t.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Jiriprox
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

The worst hotel both my partner and I have ever stayed in!

It all started from the minute we checked in... we arrived at 2:15 ready to check in with our luggage. To be told we had to immediately pay the city tax for our 3 night stay. We originally didn’t see as an issue with this, but we were then also told that even though check in was scheduled at 2, We couldn’t check in until 3:30?! We accepted this as the extremely rude receptionist asked (who i’ll get onto) But in return we requested if we could keep our luggage somewhere safe. To which they stated laughing: “leave it on the sofa in the lobby we don’t store luggage” ...

We then returned to the hotel at 3.30 to find a room which not only didn’t match the picture from last minute.com what so ever. To the point we’re it didn’t even look like the same hotel. The room was dirty, with stains on the bed, floor and cupboards, handles were missing from the draws. There was no lid on the toilet basin, and the bathroom had cracks, dirt marks and stains, as well as random paint marks and scuffs on almost every wall. (Please see photos attached). The air conditioning also didn’t work. Honestly this hotel room was near enough a complete comedy sketch.

We then went downstairs to complain to the rude receptionist, who we were originally told his name was Ivan. This turned out to be a lie... His name was Giovanni. The the most rude, arrogant and repulsive receptionist we have ever met. This version of his name could also be a lie, as he asked if I was requesting it for a review. We asked if he would come up to see the disgusting room. He said there’s nothing I will do, no refund, no room exchange. “This is what you get!” We explained and showed him the pictures, to which he laughed and said “Too bad!” We said this was false advertising and he agreed the pictures lied, but said it was last minute.com’s fault and not his hotel. We asked to speak to a manager to which he replied he doesn’t have one. He then stormed out the room, when I asked are you proud to deliver a hotel room which not only is dirty and stained. But doesn’t even have a lid to a toilet basin? We didn’t receive as much as an apology.

If we could score this hotel minus points we would. Truly the worst hotel we’ve ever stayed in. And it wasn’t only us having this problem at the hotel, numerous other guests were complaining about the rooms false advertising too. Luckily it’s location is positioned in the centre of Florence so 99% of our stay we spent away from the hotel.

I’m luckily to have such a positive partner to travel with, that the hotel didn’t dampen our visit to Florence.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ieuan E
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

Don’t trust the pictures! This hotel is a scam! We got there and encountered people eating salami at the lobby that looked like an abandoned building. On out way to the room the elevator was terrible the room numbers are made with paper!!! The carpet has stains that hopefully it’s vomit! Door wasn’t closing easily and didn’t have a lock.the air conditioner smelled like KFC! Had to find a last minute hotel because felt unsafe!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank isabel m
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

I visited this place with my family for only one night (fortunately!). In our room the window can’t be closed and it was so cold inside! We had to sleep with all our clothes on because of the cold! Absolutely disappointed!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank anna b
Reviewed January 9, 2018

This is no exaggeration when i say this is the most miss-leading hotel. We were promised so many things that we didn't receive such as a view and a balcony which wasn't the worst part. The hotel was filthy and disgusting and the staff were not helpful with anything. The were holes in the walls and the bathroom shower head was broken. This place is an actual scam. The bed was dirty. The closet had holes as if there were rats in the room. It should be a one star hotel not a three star.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple