US$221
NH Hotels
US$269
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$339/night.

Hotel Roma(Florence)
US$156
US$182
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

US$231
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$350/night.

FH Calzaiuoli Hotel(Florence)
US$227
Orcagna Hotel(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$94
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Hotel Lungarno(Florence)
US$497
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$598/night.

Hilton Florence Metropole(Florence)(Great Value!)
Hilton
  • Room Service
Guest House Bel Duomo(Florence)(Great Value!)
2,464 results
All reviewsgarden roomtrain stationsan marcooverlooking the gardenclassic roomlovely hotelbreakfast roomwithin walking distancewelcome drinkfirst floorminute walkyogurtpollodeluxe roomquiet streetcentral marketaround the corner
Reviewed January 15, 2018

We recently stayed in a Junior Garden Suite (myself, my wife and two children) and absolutely adored our stay. I have been to Florence many times throughout my life, but particularly loved this time, in large part because of the Hotel Orto de Medici. The location was perfect: close enough tot he train station for an easy walk, close enough to all the main sights to see everything with a leisurely pace, and, I think most importantly, far enough from the heavily touristed parts of the city so as to feel like we were in a more "local" part of Florence with good local activity in the evening and some great non-tourist driven restaurants a close walk away. The room was spacious, clean, and well outfitted (my kids adored the massive bathtub!) and breakfast was a great relaxing atmosphere with good selection for everyone. I can't recommend the hotel enough! Truly a pleasure, and I don't often do reviews, so the fact I am writing this should also speak to how highly I thought of our stay there!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank mkula
Reviewed January 11, 2018

An excellent hotel. Great location - 10 minutes walk to the Cathedral. Clean. Staff very friendly and pleasant. Great room (27 I think) - lovely high ceilings, view on to garden. Room was very quiet. Breakfast was perfect. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2018

Beautiful hotel, beautiful rooms, excellent breakfast, excellent staff, great location. The hotel and the experience were much much more than we were expecting. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2018

We were lucky enough to stay on the newly refurbished fourth floor. Everything was modern and clean. Rooms are dark and quiet at night. Awesome showers with rain shower heads. Comfy beds with good pillows. Staff were very friendly and helpful. WiFi quality good. Many places have rubbishy WiFi. If I had to pick on anything, the only tissues in the bathroom are four in a small box per day. Pretty minor given how good everything else is. Breakfast was pretty typical for Italy, however their breakfast room is too small to service the entire hotel. Sometimes we took our breakfasts to the TV room where “overflow” people tended to go. Not a big deal, but perhaps something they will rectify down the track. Overall, excellent hotel in a fantastic spot only 5 min walk to the Duomo. Highly recommend.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed January 1, 2018

We had a pleasant stay with this hotel and surprised with the welcome complimentary wine or drink and snack for my kid upon our arrival. Our room is spacious with big bathroom, breakfast is good and staffs are very friendly and helpful. It is within a walking distance to the S.M.N Train station and close to central market.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
gflorence, Responsabile reception at Hotel Orto De Medici, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thanks for your nice review. I am glad you liked so much all the facilities in the hotel, including the welcoming dring, the room, the staff and the location. Why "only" 4 points then? ;-)
Francesco