Book In Advance

from US$82.40
More Info
from US$93.00
More Info
All reviews beautiful shop lovely fragrance perfumery diffuser purchase browse euros gifts
Reviewed January 30, 2017

This is a must stop for visiting Florence. I have been wearing scents from here for a few years. If you have never been to an artisan perfume shop, make this one a must see. Everything is of the highest quality, but there are some beautiful soaps at very good prices for gifts. But definitely take home something for yourself from here you will enjoy the memory.

Reviewed November 28, 2016

I purchased my first bottle of perfume (Derwish) three years ago at AquaFlor. It has become my favorite scent, so I am obliged to return to Florence once a year to replenish my supply! This store continues to expand it's generous space and is such a visual delight. This Renaissance era building is simply gorgeous and the employees are gracious and accommodating. Even if you're not interested in perfume, soap, or lotion, go to AquaFlor to see this sumptuous hidden gem.

1  Thank pamelaprev
Reviewed June 17, 2016

In search of a new fragrance in my trip to Florence last year and this is a real experience, one of the employees showed me around all trough the store and workplace and after a lot of smelling found a perfect fragrance, highly recommend

Reviewed February 12, 2016

Fascinating insight into artisan perfume making. In this modern age, a real art in this little gem. Not cheap, but really high quality products but worth a browse even if you are not buying.

Reviewed October 28, 2015

I came upon AquaFlor when wandering aimlessly around the streets of Florence (in other words, I was pleasantly lost). The aroma wafting out the door and the view of the leather armchairs, timber cabinetry, glass bottles and subdued lighting beyond created an inescapable lure.
It was an oasis and one of those special, unexpected, finds on a trip which you always remember.
By that stage of my holiday I had opened my luggage to find that, first, a container of body wash and, later, the toothpaste had not adapted to flight as well as I'd hoped; a bottle of perfume seemed a risk too far. Refusing to leave empty handed, I picked out some soaps for family members.
Then I found the selection of solid perfumes. Hallelujah! Not only beautiful, but so convenient. Naturally it made the trip back to Australia in one piece and I have it on now.
Thank you.