Book In Advance

from US$80.30
More Info
from US$90.60
More Info
All reviews lovely fragrance perfumery diffuser shop purchase euros gifts
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

This beautiful store is a must see in Florence. In a small alley and not really noticeable you’ll find aqua flor. Handmade parfums,soaps etc will give you a sensation of the old florence. Prices are good for the quality you get. The store is really beautiful!

Reviewed July 13, 2018

From the moment I walked into my hotel, the fragrance of the diffusers in the lobby and on each floor intrigued me. When I asked about them, the concierge directed me to Flor. I must admit that no one offered to assist me when I walked into the shop. I am certain that I looked like a woman who was only looking and not planning to spend euros. That gave me time to choose several soaps for gifts. When I mentioned my hotel and the lovely fragrance of the diffusers in the lobby, their attitude changed. My sister and a friend, the recipients of the soaps, love them as do I. I resisted purchasing the smallest diffuser, as I feared it might break in my luggage. Now, I regret that decision!

Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

Despite the room essences (aquaflor and cinnamon) are worthy of purchase, the service was poor. The young shop assistants were kind and helpful. However, the manager (or owner) was rude. While I was trying to smell a fragrance from the bottle, she asked me to use the glass cylinder. When I did that, she said that it was too close to my nose, due to ‘viruses’.
Appalling way to deal with returning customers. This was rude, in our opinion. We won’t be buying from Aquaflor in the future!

2  Thank PC65
Reviewed December 4, 2017

I would like to say big THANKS to Mr.Antonio who helped me to create my own perfume. It was sooo interesting and with a lot of useful information !! And special thanks for my new Tamarindo perfume that is best of the best. I am already addicted:) I will come back with my friends to this amazing place. Molte grazie e prima di un incontro. Kisses from Odessa !

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Our guide brought us to this incredible gem hidden on a quiet street near Santa Croce. As we approached we were drawn in by the fragrances into an old world shop with tremendous charm. We felt like royalty presented with an extraordinary array of perfumes, soaps, and more displayed elegantly in three rooms of what appeared to be a long ago pharmacy. My wife was in heaven. We had a chance to go downstairs into the laboratory where the perfumes are made. Our only regret was that we were there on a Saturday and did not have a chance to talk to the owner. Next visit to Florence we will be sure to make arrangements to schedule time to create a personal scent.

1  Thank Fritzenheimer2017
Reviewed July 21, 2017

On our first visit, we stumbled upon Aqua Flor and were certain that we'd bring our teen niece to the shop to enjoy. The second visit was just as much fun as the first. The shop's three rooms begin with a room with dozens of different fragrances & selecting one as her gift was one of the hits of our trip. In other rooms, you find wonderful soaps & then incense and toiletries. Great place to be pampered a bit in the Old World manner.

Reviewed May 14, 2017

This is a shop that makes its own perfumes and soaps. The shop itself has to be seen to be believed. It has a real old world feel about it. The range of available perfumes is quite large. The assistance from the staff could not be faulted and they even showed us downstairs to where there perfumes are made. I think this is a must see in Florence.

Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

The best experiance we had in Florence. Learning about perfumery and different ingredians was something else

Reviewed April 29, 2017

I went there thanks to a tip from a tourist guide and it's a lovely shop with bilingual shop assistants. The fragrances are interesting and a beautiful gift but can be expensive.
Another part of the shop has some soups (better prices) and have a lovely smell and colors.

Even if you don't buy anything, a must go because you won't find this kind of store everywhere

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

As soon as we walked into our hotel we took notice of the amazing fragrance coming from the gigantic diffusers. We had to find out where we could purchase. Luckily, the parfumerie was a short walk and we spent at least an hour in the store. They treated us so well: took us on a tour and provided a lot of information about the history and making of perfume. It certainly was a highlight of the trip and I wish I had purchased more. This is a must see and I can't wait to visit again!!