“Incredible experience of making my own perfume in warm and nice athmosphere !”
Review of Flor Firenze

Flor Firenze
Book In Advance
More Info
US$83.05*
and up
Perfume Masterclass in Florence: Make your Own...
Ranked #37 of 357 Shopping in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Aquaflor Firenze is a perfume atelier where rare & precious perfumes are created by master perfumer, Sileno Cheloni. By appointment only, custom/bestoke perfumes are made for our clients in our private laboratory. The shop is situated in three large rooms in a Renaissance palace in Borgo Santa Croce, a short walk from Piazza Santa Croce in the heart of Florence.
Reviewed December 4, 2017

I would like to say big THANKS to Mr.Antonio who helped me to create my own perfume. It was sooo interesting and with a lot of useful information !! And special thanks for my new Tamarindo perfume that is best of the best. I am already addicted:) I will come back with my friends to this amazing place. Molte grazie e prima di un incontro. Kisses from Odessa !

All reviews
"browse"
"di"
"century"

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Our guide brought us to this incredible gem hidden on a quiet street near Santa Croce. As we approached we were drawn in by the fragrances into an old world shop with tremendous charm. We felt like royalty presented with an extraordinary array of perfumes, soaps, and more displayed elegantly in three rooms of what appeared to be a long ago pharmacy. My wife was in heaven. We had a chance to go downstairs into the laboratory where the perfumes are made. Our only regret was that we were there on a Saturday and did not have a chance to talk to the owner. Next visit to Florence we will be sure to make arrangements to schedule time to create a personal scent.

1  Thank Fritzenheimer2017
Reviewed July 21, 2017

On our first visit, we stumbled upon Aqua Flor and were certain that we'd bring our teen niece to the shop to enjoy. The second visit was just as much fun as the first. The shop's three rooms begin with a room with dozens of different fragrances & selecting one as her gift was one of the hits of our trip. In other rooms, you find wonderful soaps & then incense and toiletries. Great place to be pampered a bit in the Old World manner.

Reviewed May 14, 2017

This is a shop that makes its own perfumes and soaps. The shop itself has to be seen to be believed. It has a real old world feel about it. The range of available perfumes is quite large. The assistance from the staff could not be faulted and they even showed us downstairs to where there perfumes are made. I think this is a must see in Florence.