“Great Location, Great Facilities, Great Value”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Heriger
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Great Location, Great Facilities, Great Value”
Reviewed June 26, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

I, my wife, and our 16-year old granddaughter stayed for a week in this excellent furnished apartment with a view of the Duomo dome from the terrace. The arrangements were easily made, check-in and check-out were handled well, and everything in the apartment, including the AC, was up to snuff. We had a little probelm with the TV, but that was due to our ignorance despite two explanations from the helpful staff from Apartments Florence, who also helped to arrange an early morning cab to the airport.
The apartment is about three blocks from the Douomo and lines for the "inner city" electric buses run quite nearby for travel to the Ponte Vecchio, Uffizi, Piazza del Signoria, etc. There are several eating places nearby as well as a grocery store (Conad), green market, pizza/bread store, pasticcieria, etc.

The apartment is on the 1st (that is, US 2nd) floor and there is no lift but the stairs are manageable, even for someone like me who uses a cane.

If anything, the apartment was better than advertised.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and ambiance of the apartment
Liked least: Stairs up to the apartment
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
25 Jun 2012
Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay in this lovely apartment! We look forward to hosting you again soon! Cari Saluti, ApartmentsFlorence.it
Zermatt
Reviewed November 23, 2011 for a stay in November 2011

31 Dec 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to write the positive review for ou Alfani 1P2bd apartment! We are glad to have the feedback that you received quick follow up to your heating assistance request. As a full serviced management company we strive to be available 24/7 for requests of our clients, so Grazie grazie!We will wait to see you again in our beloved city,All our best,Apartments Florence Team.
PERTH
Reviewed October 22, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
22 Oct 2011
Hi Giovanna! We were happy you had a pleasant time in Florence. Alfani apartment will be waiting for you next time, with a special gift. Just let us know. Arrivederci!
Australia
Reviewed September 22, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Your age range 45-54
22 Sep 2011
Ciao a tutti! We must thank you for the review. Indeed, the terrace is a really special feature of the apartment. And we are glad you had such a positive experience. That's what we aim for every client of ours. Hope to see you all back to our beautiful city. Arrivederci.
Isle of Man
Reviewed July 28, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Liked best: Location and fittings
Liked least: Lack of wi-fi
Your age range 55-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Rugged travelers
New Hampshire
Reviewed May 4, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Your age range 25-34
4 May 2011
Ciao Caroline - Thanks so much for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and the restaurants. I've been doing some research on new ones just so I can have a new list for you when you return! Take care and safe travels. - Sally
Oxford
Reviewed May 3, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing