Stayed here with a family group for a week. The Villa has it all, beautiful well appointed rooms with every convenience. Management and staff were more than helpful and friendly in every way. There was a one day taxi strike while we were there, the manager, Lorenzo shuttled our entire group into Florence and back all day long! And he never missed a beat! Florence is a wonderful, exciting city. I'm looking forward to a return trip and would only stay at Marignolle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just three kilometres far from the historical centre of Florence, this little gem of a hotel overlooks the beautiful hillside countryside around the town. The nine spacious rooms are immaculately styled reflecting the owners' impeccable taste and attention to detail: parquet floors, matching fabrics for beds and drapes, and spacious sparkling-white bathrooms. The panoramic terrace and quiet gardens are the perfect locations for a drink, a lovely pool has gorgeous hillside views over olive groves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marignolle Relais & Charme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marignolle Relais And Charme
- Marignolle Relais & Charme Hotel Florence
- Marignolle Relais Charme Florence