All reviews free breakfast female dorm dorm room train station top bunk great location outdoor courtyard own bathroom common room enjoyed my stay beds were comfortable minutes walking your luggage around the corner computers wifi microwave
Reviewed June 2, 2017

Location is really No. 1, near at the train station (Just use the burger king as your landmark turn left at the end of the road turn right ) and the same time walkable to city tourist spots
We had a private room with 2 single bed and own bathroom . Everything is clean , Wifi is great and Breakfast is ok.
The best part is we arrived early around 7:30am and we want to leave our bags. And then I asked how much is for breakfast so we can eat first before we start our tour. The reception said (hmm i think his the owner, but not sure) No need to pay just eat. WOW!
Really amazed with their Hospitality. I really recommend this hostel to all with tight budget but want to have quality stay.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank macky27
Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

The decor of the hotel is very cool. They sell cheap drinks and food up front, free varied breakfast, clean and the location is right by train station and everything you would want to see. There were just a couple of things that made our stay unpleasant.

1. Every night i stayed there, there was a huge group of what sounded like drunk teenagers yelling in the very echoey central dining area. I get it, it's a hostel. I'm young too. But they were still laughing, hooting and walking down the halls talking until 3am and the front desk staff never went to ask them to be quiet or go outside into the courtyard. If you stay here, bring powerful earplugs or you will lay awake listening to what sounds like the gymnasium on prom night.

2. One of the main reasons I booked this place was because in the pictures and description they claimed to have a hot tub. I'm on a long backpacking Trip so I thought omg a hostel with a hot tub would be so amazing to soak my muscles in. When I got there I found out its next door and you have to pay 15euros per day to access it. That's more than the uffizi gallery cost.

3. Some of the people at the front desk were nice but others seem extremely bothered any time you buy a water or ask a question. I've stayed at a lot of hostels and usually the reception staff make it a point to be a little more welcoming.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

The photos of this place do not do it justice, they seriously need some better photos! Awesome hostel, really close to the centre, really easy to find, free breakfast and friendly staff. I'll definitely being staying here again so why don't you, it's cheap!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here with a group of friends, the room we stayed in had a fantastic shower and it was really clean. The beds were comfy and patio area outside was a really nice addition.

The breakfast was okay but noting to write home about.

Overall it was a really comfortable, clean pleasant stay within walking distance of main square and cathedral.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

Of the hostels that I have stayed in, I believe this one is my favorite. It has a unique atmosphere with statues throughout the building and every wall surface covered in paintings inspired by famous works. Every one of the workers that I encountered was friendly and helpful. Lockers are included and are very spacious. The room I stayed in was large and had 2 bathrooms (one shower) in it. The breakfast area and dining room have plenty of space, and a VERY good hot buffet breakfast is included. The location is pretty good. I had a peaceful, relaxing stay here.

Trip type: Travelled solo