We spent three nights at the Villa. The staff were very helpful and friendly, the room was luxurious, the facilities extremely clean and well looked after and it is difficult to see how there could be a better location overlooking Florence. The shuttle to to and from the town was a very thoughtful and valuable provision. The food was of a high standard and we had one of our most memorable meals we have had on our last evening there; the Maitre d' is very knowledgeable and he and his staff provided excellent service.
We will return and we will recommend this hotel to all of our friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true 'Urban Resort' unique in Florence. Romantic neo-renaissance villa, today a lavish hotel of only 18 deluxe rooms and suites in exclusive panoramic position on Piazzale Michelangelo, with breathtaking view of Florence only a few steps from Ponte Vecchio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa La Vedetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Vedetta Hotel Florence
- Hotel La Vedetta
- Boutique Hotel La Vedetta