As we made our way to the hotel by car, I was concerned about traffic. What a wonderful hotel with good parking. We were concerned about the drive into town, but it was not a problem, particularly with the shuttle and the helpfulness of the staff. The hotel was beautiful and we enjoyed the views of downtown Florence. The only two concerns - it was a little difficult to get wi-fi connection and the food seemed to be a bit pricey (although we did not eat here). Everything else was great and I would recommend it highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true 'Urban Resort' unique in Florence. Romantic neo-renaissance villa, today a lavish hotel of only 18 deluxe rooms and suites in exclusive panoramic position on Piazzale Michelangelo, with breathtaking view of Florence only a few steps from Ponte Vecchio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity.ca and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa La Vedetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Vedetta Hotel Florence
- Hotel La Vedetta
- Boutique Hotel La Vedetta