1,793 results
All reviewstrain stationspa facilitiesperfect locationboutique hoteljunior suitesteam roommedici chapelquiet streetgreat boutiqueside streetbeautiful hotelmini barthe hotel stafftwo blocksbreakfast buffeti highly recommend this hotelaround the corner
Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Firenze Number 9 for a week in October and it was a wonderful experience. The staff could not have been more helpful or friendly, the breakfast buffet was diverse & tasty and my room was spectacular. It had a fresco on the ceiling that was gorgeous. The bathroom was modern and well laid out.

The hotel is well situated related to the Duomo, San Lorenzo and an easy walk to all the major sites while being on a quiet street. I was on my own for the first few days and the location was such that I was comfortable being out well after dark.

I would definitely recommend the hotel and am looking forward to staying there again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

Lovely room with excellent ensuite. The staff were always the most helpful and pleasant. We loved the jacuzzi, and the men enjoyed the gym. I had a wonderful massage. But one of the best things about 9 Wellness is that the Duomo is at the bottom of the road. We loved how central it was for all the places we wanted to visit. We will definitely stay there again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Janet B
Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

We were booked to stay in another hotel, which had a technical issue so had to stay here for our first night in Florence. We were not disappointed at all - extremely friendly welcome, fantastic concierge and a huge well equipped room. Would strongly recommend this hotel, which is also in a great location

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Antonella C, Responsabile reception at Firenze Number Nine Wellness Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2017

Dear NeilSurrey01,
Thank you so much for your Five Star rating for sharing your fantastic appreciation of your first night in Florence at the N9! It is just fantastic to read how much you enjoyed your accommodation and our concierge. Every member of the team endeavors to provide our guests with the best sojourn possible and I am delighted you experienced this throughout your stay with us. I sincerely thank you again for sharing your experience at the N9 with future travellers. I do hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back at some future date.
Regards

Reviewed November 16, 2017

This boutique hotel is located close to the Duomo and not far from the central train station (S.M.N.). The hotel is absolutely beautiful. The room and bath were both very large and immaculate. There is a gym, spa and offers massages. The staff was extremely attentive and helpful. Don't miss the hotel's bar for an evening drink. The bar's staff is delightful. The breakfast buffet was plentiful.

Room Tip: We were in a room with 2 queen size beds, a rarity in Europe. It had a beautiful bath with a shower made for two.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Antonella C, Responsabile reception at Firenze Number Nine Wellness Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Dear Richard,
Thank you so much for your Five Star rating for sharing your fantastic appreciation of your stay at the N9! As you kindly point out, we are just a five-minute walk from the central train & bus station so it very easy to get to the N9. It is just great to read how much you enjoyed the room and bath and our 1000mq fitness centre and Spa. Every member of the N9 team has great passion for the work that they do, and extend great care and dedication to everyone who stays here. They are all truly delighted to read your compliments.
Kindest regards

Reviewed November 8, 2017

This boutique style hotel was fabulous!
It was part of what made my first time in Italy so fantastic!
It was a last minute trip so I had a few spots I wanted to hit but otherwise was figuring it out as I went. Alessandro couldn't have been more helpful with restaurants, gelato and helping me map out the next day so I didn't miss anything. The bar area is right off the main area so I planned my excursions all the while sipping the most delicious prosecco! I was traveling alone but I never felt that way! I was in a single room which was small but modern, warm, clean, chic and enough space for me and my leather (it's about a minute from the leather district)!
The hotel has a cool spa-like smell which, in the middle of August during a heatwave, was so refreshing to come home to after a long day of sight seeing!
Some other 5 star fabulousness...It's 5 minutes from the train station, 2 minutes from the Duomo and the gym is fully loaded!
I never had a chance to eat there but the fruit candy's they left on my pillow made me so happy everyday! I can't recommend this place highly enough and will surely be back!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank aboutablondeabroad
Antonella C, Responsabile reception at Firenze Number Nine Wellness Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear aboutablondeabroad,
Thank you so much for your Five Star rating for sharing your fantastic appreciation of your stay at the N9! I am thrilled you have such fond memories of your time with us.
The team really are our greatest asset and I am thrilled that you found them so helpful during your time with us. Alessandro is delighted with your warm compliments! I am indeed very fortunate to have such a great team assisting me.
I am delighted you found our decor and ambience so pleasing.
Thank you once again for recommending us so highly. I do hope to have the great pleasure of welcoming you back to stay with us at a future date.
kindest regards