US$182
Hotels.com
US$205
US$199
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$257/night.

Orcagna Hotel(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$436
US$419
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspool areatuscan countrysidelovely pooljunior suiteporta romanaa short cab rideour honeymoonspecial thanksnarrow streetsvisiting florenceponte vecchiohotel is locatedrooms are largebreakfast was includedgymterracepoolside
Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

Attentive staff, great location on the outskirts of Florence and huge rooms contributed to a wonderful 4 day stay.
We took advantage of the resorts restaurant and were suitably impressed with the menu and quality of the service.
I would highly recommend this resort.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Trev T
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

When you are lying by the pool at this hotel it's hard to believe you are so close to Florence! We stayed here for 3 nights late September it is a stunning hotel with friendly, helpful staff, good size rooms that are comfortable and have all the facilities you would need. It was a little slow getter no pool service for drinks but everything else was spot on - I would absolutely stay here again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Claireylou79
Reviewed September 28, 2017

There are dozens of 5-star hotels in Florence and choosing one isn't easy. If you want to be in the center of the city and enjoy the hustle and bustle of tourists this is not the place for you. I chose Villa Tolomei because I wanted to wake up in the Tuscan countryside yet be only a short taxi ride (€12) from the Ponte Vecchio.

The hotel is located on a hillside above the city and is surrounded by olive groves and vineyards. There are only 30 rooms so it's always very relaxed and even the pool area that has a great view of the city is never chaotic. If you like you can lift weights in their fitness area (I didn't) or have dinner in the adjacent restaurant (I did). Staying here makes a visit to Florence even more special and gives you the chance to reflect on all the extraordinary things you've seen down below.

Room Tip: Room 15 has wonderful frescoes and table 8 on the terrace has a great view of the city.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank alexeicohen
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have been travelling for 7 weeks. Staying at Villa Tolomei was by far the nicest place we have stayed.
Right from the moment you pull up until the moment you go the staff we super friendly and professional.
You could not ask for any more.
The food was fantastic.
The rooms were spacious and well appointed.
I would encourage anyone to stay there.
My husband and I celebrated our 30th anniversary.
They made us feel very special.
If there was a 10 star rating I would have given that to them.
Thank you Villa Tolomei for a wonderful time.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2017

I might say if it were even a 4 star hotel there would be things I might let go, but being a five star hotel, it just doesn't deserve it. Yes, the view of this place is breathtaking, and the place itself but it's a shame they don't take advantage of it's potential. I was organizing a wedding this September and in my mind I had the quality of a 5 star hotel which gave me confidence when you are working abroad, the joke on me, it was CHAOTIC. I do hope they start putting some effort because the venue deserves being treated as a 5 star hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business