“It has everything you could want, space, air-con...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Omotola E
Lagos
“Spouse and family”
Reviewed 28 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

First I wrote several requests and no one responded, called their nos like many others and they never picked. I then googled their company and found their official website. I called them as they had more nos. I eventually rented this apartment. A lady called Gabriela attended to me. She seemed nice. Since it was last minute(a day to our going to Florence) I asked for a discount. I was given about a € 50 discount. However,the ordeal stated as we got to the apartment as there was no one waiting for us there. This upset me as I was travelling with 4 kids with Alot of luggage from Rome by train and tired!i called the guy who was supposed to come open aprtment(ceaser) he said he was with another client and we should wait ,he said this rather nonchalantly. ( we had emailed and called prior to leaving Rome to tell them we would be there for 12pm and was there 12pm!. I called Gabriela who was a bit apologetic, he came like 20mins after. We had told them Ac and wifi was most important however, only two rooms had Ac, the third room has no Ac and only a sofa not bed. The Wifi only works well in 2 rooms. Does not work almost at all in living room and kitchen. When we asked Gabriela for an extra sofa, she said we had to pay for it and stopped sounding friendly.At this time, my husband was fed up and asked us to just manage all. This was just all in 1hr of arriving! The apartment itself was large, tastefully furnished and neat. There were no Bin bags to throw away the trash they insist you must throw away at checkout. Worst of all, I'm in venice now after checking out on the 26th( two days ago) and they still have NOT returned my security deposit!!! I had to email them and they asked if they can return it 21 days from my checkout which was not in the lease agreement! I'm still battling them as I write this review!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The space in the apartment and the decor
Liked least: The unwillingness of the Agency to make us feel at home/comfortable + No elevator
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
27 Aug 2013
We sadly see that your staying at our apartment was not as good as you were expecting and we feel sorry for this.
As we understand from your review your first contact with our agency wasn’t through our official website and maybe that was the reason of many misunderstandings.
On our website in the bottom of the page there is the contact part where you can find 5 telephone numbers 2 for reservations, one office phone ,the check in phone, the emergency phone, 2 emails and a Skype contact so we are able to help you in any way.
It is our company policy to send an e mail after a client confirms a rent with the check in instructions where you are kindly requested to contact us when you arrive in Florence, we ask this because many times an airplane or train may delay for hours, in this way we avoid the unpleasant situation that you have mention. When you arrived at the apartment our check in representative was doing another check –in the other part of the town and was with you as soon as it was possible.
At the apartment description in our site you can find written that there are two air conditions both into the bedrooms. Since now nobody else has complain about the air conditions so we didn’t think that a third one was needed we will consider your feedback and discuss the possibility with the owner. Regarding the third bed, we are as honest as possible with the photographs that we put on our website, the third bedroom can be seen with the sofa bed but I do apologize if this wasn’t pointed out to you before confirming the booking. The owner has since made the decision to put an actual bed in this bedroom and the photos will be adjusted accordingly.
About Wi-Fi we make sure to provide the apartment with an internet connection as is written to the apartment’s description and as you asked. We have not received complaints of a poor signal in the past and weren’t aware of this.
All the hotels and the rental apartments agencies has the extra bed booking fee and it is mention in our site in FAQ and our customer service could inform you if you had asked one or if you had express an extra requirement before booking. It is a service that we are happy to provide but it has a cost to our company as it is something that has to be taken to the apartment with a car, this isn’t such an easy task in the historic center of Florence.
In our general terms and condition it is written that the client shall be required to provide a deposit fee, this is then refunded to the Client in full upon check out. When use a credit card to put the deposit fee as a preauthorization this preauthorization is automatically released after 21 days or we can do so manually beforehand at the clients request as we did in this case. We really hope that you come and book an apartment with us again so we can change your opinion, we work very hard to ensure transparency and clarity on our website and with the information we provide to guarantee to you a stress free stay.
Apartments Florence
Cardiff
Reviewed 12 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$246
Night
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing