“Great sandwiches near Duomo! ”

Amorino Panino E Vino
Ranked #72 of 3,031 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Visited after climbing up to the top of the Duomo with the kids for fast lunch. Sandwiches and paninis were great. Huge selection of wine. Aperol Spritz only €6 bargain and all delicious! Everything fresh and tasty. On a small side street a few mins walk from the Duomo. Try it you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed August 11, 2017

A reasonable sandwich made with local fresh ingredients in quantity, with a choice of fresh breads. Friendly staff and lovely ambiance. Local wine is available to have with your sandwich as well as range of soft drinks. My favourite place to go for a Sandwich during a month in Florence and a WIN with my family when they visited.

Reviewed August 2, 2017

We spend 2 hours in this small wine bar. There are not many seats. But it is a fantastic cosy atmosphere. The service, the food and wine was excellent. The recommendations for the wines were really good. And the prices were very attractive.

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Friendly and happy staff, great food, great prices. Good alcohol selection and central location. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed July 14, 2017

After dropping our stuff at the hotel, my husband and I went here for a first Florence meal and it was delicious! We both got panino and glasses of rose on a hot summer day. The sandwiches were wonderful and I would absolutely go back for more! I got the spicy mortadella with a spicy goat cheese and my husband got the porchetta. They were both amazing. I highly recommend coming here!

1  Thank Patrice L