“Elegant,spacious apartment in excellent, central...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Mary S
farnborough
“Elegant,spacious apartment in excellent, central location.”
Reviewed 30 October 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

Very happy and comfortable stay in this very spacious apartment. Four good size en-suite bedrooms ensured comfort and privacy for everyone. Within easy walking distance of river, duomo and central Florence. Kitchen small but well-equipped. With Lisa's help, managed to locate the waste disposal units in the street nearby. We shopped for basic foodstuffs at the Spa supermarket beyond the cathedral and the central market was excellent.
The owners, Gabriela and her daughter, Lisa, were welcoming and very helpful throughout our stay.
Have already recommended this apartment to friends.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The spaciousness and location of the apartment
Liked least: There could be some information on exact whereabouts of supermarket and where to buy bottled water.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Hurricane...
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Fabulous apartment, perfect location.”
Reviewed 20 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

This place is amazing. It's even more beautiful than the pictures. Location is perfect, easy walking distance to all the sights, close to good restaurants but still very quiet and very secure. AC worked perfectly in all rooms. Wifi didn't work well in the master bedroom but it wasn't really an issue, there's plenty of comfortable seating in the gorgeous living room so we all just hung out in there. Normally when I'm in Florence I spend as little time as possible in our rooms but this place is so wonderful we got food to go and came back so we could eat on the beautiful terrace.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Large groups
HappyTrai...
Vancouver
“Fantastic apartment in a great location!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

We just returned from a fantastic trip to Florence and a very comfortable stay in this beautiful apartment. When we arrived, Lisa showed us around and made sure we had everything we needed - she was extremely helpful and only a text or phone call away if we had any questions. We were 4 adults and 2 children in total - this apartment is HUGE and there was plenty of space for all of us. It is beautifully decorated and equipped with everything you need for a family holiday - there is plenty of comfortable seating, and the bedrooms are all large with very comfortable beds and each has it's own bathroom. Although the kitchen is small, it is well equipped and has everything you need to cook dinner if you fancy a night in (which we did a couple of times). Everything was spotlessly clean (there were definitely no funny smells anywhere!). The apartment is fully air conditioned (the unit in the master bedroom was fitted while we were there) and is very cool on even the hottest days/nights. In terms of location, this apartment is on a quieter street and is very central with all the sites of Florence and the train station within an easy 10-15 minute walk. There are lots of local restaurants close by - Lisa recommended a few and we were not disappointed! We especially liked Trattoria Marione on Via Della Spada and went there a couple of times during our stay. If we are ever back in Florence, we would definitely stay here again.

Your age range 35-49
Lauren D
Northampton, Massachusetts
“Excellent location!”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

We couldn't have chosen a more centrally located apartment. It's a quick walk to almost everything we wanted to see in Florence. And the neighborhood was lovely, with nice markets close by.
The pictures don't show how HUGE it is! The four bedrooms are very comfortable. However, the apartment is a bit dark. We ended up moving out of the master bedroom at the far end of the house because the room got too warm and it was too noisy to sleep with the window open. The other 3 bedrooms were cool and quiet. The master bath's water temp and pressure weren't great--fortunately, there are 2 other showers that don't have that problem. I feel a little guilty that we were so busy that we didn't talk to Lisa about the issues with the master. She was wonderful to deal with and I'm sure would have done her best to address them.
Overall, a comfortable, centrally located deal of an apartment!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
24 Jul 2014
Thank you to review our property.
I'm glad that you have spend a wonderful stay in our apartment.
I was a little surprised about the problem of air conditioning because you didn't tell me anything.
If you had told me before I could solve the problem immediately and your stay would have been better. In fact, as soon as I read your review I proceeded to install air conditioning in the main bedroom also.
So now the apartment is fully equipped with air conditioning.
Goodbye to all your beautiful family
All the best
KMadur
Encinitas, California
“spacious apartment in a good location”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

Gabrielle and Lisa are gracious and generous hosts who were prompt and efficient throughout the booking process and answered any questions prior to arrival. The apartment is spacious and in a good central location, however it has an odd smell that cannot be ignored. One major problem we had was with the wifi because we expected access to wifi based on previous reviews. It is not clear on the website that prior to your arrival, reservations must be made and a fee paid to have access to wifi. Lisa made several attempts to provide wifi for us as it was our only means of communication, but it was extremely limited at best and never worked properly. We found it quite frustrating throughout our stay that to access wifi we needed to go to the coffee shop around the corner. Also, a working coffee maker would be a nice addition.

Liked best: location
Liked least: no wifi, no working coffee maker and the odd smell
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
24 Jul 2014
Thank you to review our property.
I'm very sorry because is the first time we receive a review not excellent...
Our guests receive always 3 GB of free WiFi and you receive them you too.
Sometimes when these 3 GB finish I offer other free WiFi and I never ask more money, and I do it this also for you. I've paid with my money your Wi-Fi,but it isn't never enough. I give you the instructions to recharge the WiFi as you wanted but you never wanted to do it.
Unfortunately, when you have come had not yet installed a WiFi flat and I had to pay extra for all connections. The WiFi I have always offered free of charge to my customers has always been enough. When I started to feel exploited (3 GB per day!) I stopped paying your Wi-Fi with my money and I have explained how to do it yourself.
This review is very strange, our customers are always very happy to stay in our apartment, leaving wonderful reviews (also on other websites) and they often write to me private letters to thank me and say how much they were fine.
I do this work with love and passion, I am always available for my guests and it is very frustrating to read lies told only as a form of retaliation.

To all my future guests: we are installing a flat free WiFi, at the time the connection is available and free for 3 GB and our guests have had no problems using it.
SarahC757...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Just fantastic!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

My family and I stayed in this lovely apartment during the first week of May 2014. To say we were overwhelmed by the place when we arrived is an understatement. As a previous reviewer has pointed out, whilst the pictures on TA are accurate, they just don't do it justice. The apartment is very well situated in central Florence, with some good bars and restaurants in very close proximity.
Lisa was very welcoming and gave us a good tour of the apartment, you need it, it's large and takes a good few minutes to figure out where you have left the rest of your party...! There was a handy little guide to good places to eat, which we used a couple of times to find somewhere nice to eat.
We thoroughly enjoyed eating breakfast in the courtyard each morning and found that we didn't even get to make use of all of the rooms as it was so spacious. With an extended family of six who don't usually live together, we could have found ourselves getting in each others way, but the apartment was big enough for us to be together when we wanted, but also to give us some space apart. I will never stay in a hotel again in Florence, this was the absolutely perfect, well appointed, situated, furnished beautifully, kitchen gadgeted place to stay. We all loved it.

Liked best: Just everything
massachusetts
“Unbelievable but true.”
Reviewed 16 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

Stayed here with my family of six. Believe it or not the pictures are really what you will find at this unbelievable place in best location you can imagine. Easy walk to everything yet relatively quiet street since traffic is limited. Place was perfectly maintained and Owners met us with a tray of drinks and biscotti that really made us feel at home. Mother/daughter team were also responsive and helpful in answering my questions, giving us recommendations on where to go and how to get here. I wouldn't stay anywhere else (wouldn't even think about it) when we go back - and we will go back. Thank you Lisa and Gabriella and I hope you are well.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location, location, location and luxurious apartment
Liked least: nothing to not like
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing