“Birthday party in the heart of Florence ”
Review of Zibibbo 2.0

Zibibbo 2.0
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Zibibbo 2.0 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #317 of 3,011 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$41 - US$65
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Description: Ristorante Zibibbo 2.0 , located in the center of Florence in the neighborhood of Santa Croce, joins the historic restaurant of Careggi; which for more than twenty years has been at the top of Florentine dining. Ristorante Zibibbo 2.0 , located in the center of Florence in the neighborhood of Santa Croce, joins the historic restaurant of Careggi; which for more than twenty years has been at the top of Florentine dining. The restaurant has a lovely spacious courtyard where in the summer you can eat outside, then enter the restaurant which is divided into three rooms. Real flavors, products of the highest quality chosen with care from the markets, perfectly cooked, seasonings selected with attention. The kitchen has always been traditional, Tuscan and Mediterranean, with an eye focused on the traditions of southern Italy and in particular Sicily and Campania. You will have the feeling that you will enjoy new tastes and smells but that are linked to the old tradition, carefully
Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

Had organized this surprise birthday party for our friend. This place is wonderful,elegant, amazing food and friendly service. This restaurant has amazing dishes meat or fish and the good thing is off the main street so it's a hide away street. The prices are good with great survive and wine. Would recommend it for couples, families and friends both who is visiting but also for locals...

Will definitely be back!!!

1  Thank SGMP83

Reviewed October 13, 2016 via mobile

This was our last night in Italy and we were so disappointed with this restaurant. We made reservations through our hotel and were looking forward to a nice relaxed dining experience. We were so poorly treated through the entire meal from our arrival to our check, that I will never recommend this restaurant to anyone ever! The food was good but nothing I will ever remember. The wait staff ignored us most of the dinner and waited on others who arrived later than us. We have traveled the world and have dined at restaurants more upscale than this place and were never treated like this.

2  Thank mellpatt
Reviewed October 11, 2016 via mobile

I had dinner with my large family and the food war great so the hospitality and the atmosphere was friendly

Reviewed September 29, 2016

It is clear that Zibibbo 2.0 is a special place the minute you walk in. The soft taupe walls, upholstered chairs, painted wooden floors and cream to tan table cloths with a candle and flower on each table contribute to the warmth and ambiance of the setting. The two charming staff look after the whole restaurant by themselves. We requested help with the choice of a wine and the sommelier (one of the two aforementioned wait staff) recommended a local wine which was unusual but delicious and wholly new to my husband and me. We both ordered fish starters and mains, but this mainly because we were searching for lighter options, having eaten more than our share of pastas and heartier Tuscan food. I had some of the best scallops that I have ever tasted and my sea bass, encrusted in thyme and nuts, along with my side of grilled vegetables, were sublimely good. Each course was served in a timely fashion and our wine glasses were filled any time that they were beginning to empty. The passion fruit dessert and coffee rounded out the fabulous meal. The price was exceptionally good, the service was phenomenal and the food was 6 stars!
I am going to tell anyone travelling to Florence to make a reservation at Zibibbo 2.0!!!

1  Thank coco057toronto
Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

This is not the most expensive meal around and the wine is reasonable too but it doesn't quite hit the mark. It wants to be good you can tell by the decor etc but it falls short because it doesn't seem to put in the continued effort now it's here. Service was superficial, you need to feel special in an upmarket restaurant; the food was good but lacked a bit of "zing". I want to like you better but I don't.