All reviews close to the airport pizza man an early flight airport hotel car return trafalgar tour parked our car bus or taxi one night stay busy street bed and pillows next morning very nice hotel central florence historic center the hotel staff breakfast was included
Reviewed July 28, 2018

I stayed here for one night just before an early flight out of Florence the next day..a short 5 minute cab ride to the airport..room was quiet, clean and good A/C..very convenient and nice place to stay near the airport..

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank docgresh
Reviewed July 27, 2018

We arrived in Florence and decided to walk to our hotel. It was quite a walk, maybe 45 minutes which we soon realised would have been a very easy 10 minute trip using the transport. The hotel staff were exceptional! so friendly and happy to help with all our queries. The room was beautiful, clean and modern. You had a fridge and kettle in the room, and very conveniently the supermarket next door!! Its slightly out of central Florence however it was perfect! you could get away from all the noise and sleep extremely well!! and it really was very easy getting to the hotel from the main train station. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kilismith1
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

I will start at the top. From the minute you approach the front desk you are treated as an honored guest. The customer service is outstanding, friendly, courteous and all of your needs are dealt with immediately. The room and shower were modern and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. Free parking is always a bonus. The bus into the historic center stops outside the hotel and takes about 20 minutes. The front desk personnel provide a map and instructions. Overall we had a great stay at the Cosmopolitan.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank gandjan
Reviewed July 6, 2018

Hotel Cosmopolitan is the perfect place to stay in Florence, short cab or bus ride into the historic part, a short 10 min ride to the airport.
The staff here are very accommodating not only upon arrival but at departure. Breakfast is highly recommended.
I have stayed here 2 times in last 2 years and will return next time I am in Florence.
Thank you for your prompt emails when I was booking over a year ago.
JoAnn from Michigan

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed July 1, 2018

I use this hotel when I have an early flight out of Florence Airport. The rooms are very comfortable and the staff very helpful and informative. It's also simple to either walk into downtown or take the bus that stops near the hotel.
Breakfast well done.