Review Highlights
Fun and delicious, pasta made easy

Dealing with these guys was great! The owners and staff were helpful, relaxed and attentive. The... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Takoyaki47
Ishigaki, Japan
via mobile
Authentic Cooking Experience in Tuscany

We are a family of four (two adults and children ages 21 and 12) who have been traveling to Italy... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
jpomerantz
Los Angeles, California

All reviews pasta making ravioli cooking class olive oil frittata wine tour wine cook tuscan countryside family estate learned how highlight of our trip from scratch pasta machine cooking tour homemade pasta castello di an amazing meal
Reviewed September 1, 2018

What an awesome way to spend the afternoon and evening. Wine tour and cooking class.
From the pickup until the end of the night we had fantastic service and experience.
As it is a small tour group (max 8) it is way more personal than others. We were with a great group of people and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
The meal at the end of the night exceeded what you would find in any local restaurant. Match that with lots of wine.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Majla,
I want to thank you very much for all the great lessons about pasta and life that you shared so kindly with us. It was the high point of the trip for me and my mother, by far. I hope you keep the house open to new and amazing encounters with people from all around the world. Espero que a gente se esbarre de novo por aí! Beijo grande!

Reviewed August 13, 2018

My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our cooking class with Gabriella. She and her family are wonderful hosts and they live in a lovely home surrounded by olive trees. We learned how to make ravioli and tagliatelle pasta - not only was it fun, but the dishes we created were scrumptious. And Gabriella and her husband supplemented the pasta dishes with delicious wine, appetizers and dessert. I definitely recommend this class.

Reviewed August 11, 2018

My husband and I loved spending the afternoon in Tuscany while visiting Florence. Our guide was very informative and friendly. We tasted (and later purchased) delicious wine. The food was so fun to make! It turned out delicious! We wish others who signed up could have joined us, but we had fun none the less!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Everything from start to finish was absolutely perfect!!The experience was intimate, informative and DELICIOUS! Everyone took the most care of us and opened their home to us and it was pure magic! The food was so delicious and the view was EPIC! You must do this if you are in Florence!

1  Thank ckazibut